Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**** the government - wake up people!?

PBD, stop replying. Wes is an attention-whore so just stop.

You know, that's true, I should just stop. With gordonb, it was an actual good debate. He's actually read the nist reports, actually looked at the science, has 5000+ pictures, and just still has questions. That I can deal with, and can actually enjoy a little debate.

But wes is just parroting the same old youtube crap that has been disproven thousands of times, and talking out of his ass about things he clearly knows nothing about. I'll just respond to gordonb from now on, then.

And I just realized I wasted my 1000th post on this thread. For shame...

You know, that's true, I should just stop. With gordonb, it was an actual good debate. He's actually read the nist reports, actually looked at the science, has 5000+ pictures, and just still has questions. That I can deal with, and can actually enjoy a little debate.

But wes is just parroting the same old youtube crap that has been disproven thousands of times, and talking out of his ass about things he clearly knows nothing about. I'll just respond to gordonb from now on, then.

And I just realized I wasted my 1000th post on this thread. For shame...

Yeah cause hes like 20 something,. im fucking 15 like im gonna know science and physics and all that stuff at such a young age.
Wow you expect so much from me.

Yeah cause hes like 20 something,. im fucking 15 like im gonna know science and physics and all that stuff at such a young age.
Wow you expect so much from me.
So you admit it? You're completely aware that you don't know what the hell you're talking about? Let's just leave it at that and you can GTFO and stop attempting to prove knowledgeable people wrong with "facts" you, yourself, don't even understand.

But wes is just parroting the same old youtube crap that has been disproven thousands of times, and talking out of his ass about things he clearly knows nothing about. I'll just respond to gordonb from now on.

Wait.... does that mean i can take off my foil hat now?
:thinking:
LoLz

I dont try to push my opinions on others as if its the all out truth.. i have just been expressing my views on why i disbelieve the "official story". there are a lot of things that just dont seem right to me. there are a lot that still dont. all we can do is discuss what happened and decide for ourselves whats "the truth". i still think thermate brought down the towers.. only because i have done my homework, if you havent done any then it just makes you sound dumb and discredits the others who have. i didnt just jump on the bandwagon becuase its cool or wtf ever. thats just not me. i still read reports on it because its important to me. i do not believe ignorange is strength. (its a quote from a book- not calling anyone ignorant)

this thread started on this whole F-theGov trip.. so i ranted and all i have been challenged on is my views on 9/11, nothing else. it seems that for the most part most of us agree that things are bad.. something is wrong. we all know it. but i still love my country. i wouldnt give it up for anything.

moonsuny.jpg

:tinfoil:

API just in it has been reported that WES-DA-MAN is realy a goverment spy working in conjuction with the United States dept of imagration and the FDA the USDA and the FBI and the PGA, he was sent to this forum to bust a recent rash of wetback laser manufactures operating at will, but while eating a home made shaved ice he suffered illreversable brain freeze and is now on the loose and a raving maniack so look out he could be in your hood any time now keep the door locked the beer cold and the guns loaded.

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

I think this video makes clear proof towards the end about the Pentagon hit.
PBD, respond about this video.

its clear that you have all fed the fire that is wes' attention seeking side... ignore him and dont feed into his b.s. and he will shut up. heres a suggestion...let the thread die.

i thought you had changed wes but maybe its time for another vote...

its clear that you have all fed the fire that is wes' attention seeking side... ignore him and dont feed into his b.s. and he will shut up. heres a suggestion...let the thread die.

i thought you had changed wes but maybe its time for another vote...

Man this is in the off topic it dont matter, have u seen this behavior under the regular forum ? no so theres no reason for a ban

you started a pointless topic and have tried instigating arguments... the same thing you did the first time you got banned b/c people get tired of listening to your stupid childish rants.

grow up, get a job, and learn what acceptance is... actions speak louder than words and all you do is type. if the government is that messed up make it your life goal to change it... again actions speak louder than words...

you started a pointless topic and have tried instigating arguments... the same thing you did the first time you got banned b/c people get tired of listening to your stupid childish rants.

grow up, get a job, and learn what acceptance is... actions speak louder than words and all you do is type. if the government is that messed up make it your life goal to change it... again actions speak louder than words...

My Thread. You dont have to reply or view it, just ignore it yourself if you were smart enough.