Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Name the next charge Trump will go to court on and his court date...... you can't.

I wouldn't expect much from that kangaroo court case's sentencing if it's not postponed again and even if Trump is on appeal.

Of course you call this a kangaroo court. But, Trump does face many more charges, both state and federal. He will be sentenced on the 18th of next month. You can take that to the bank. All convicts who role the dice say that they were the victims of a kangroo court. Your guy is no different.

Last edited:

It won't amount to diddly squat, would be basically symbolic and it will be expunged in time just like Hunter Bidens " conviction " .

Being a 1st offense he might get non reporting probation and a fine.
Could delay sentencing again as trump will be on appeal.

The whole thing is a miscarriage of justice and has to be overturned.
Judge was conflicted, DA was conflicted ( ran for office on Getting Trump )

It won't amount to diddly squat, would be basically symbolic and it will be expunged in time just like Hunter Bidens " conviction " .

Being a 1st offense he might get non reporting probation and a fine.
Could delay sentencing again as trump will be on appeal.

The whole thing is a miscarriage of justice and has to be overturned.
Judge was conflicted, DA was conflicted ( ran for office on Getting Trump )

What the hell are you talking about?! Of course you believe this was a kangaroo court. All covicts who go for a jury trial say so. Trump is no different than any convict. And he will be sentenced very soon. These are facts. I know that is not what Trump supporters believe in, but it is fact.

NO it was a miscarriage of justice, Alvin Bragg a Trump hater EXTREME ran for office on ( I will get Trump ) and he used his office to invent a never before used legal theory that a past the statute of limitations State bookkeeping law could be bootstrapped into a felony based on it being in the furtherance of another crime, that crime being ( election interference ) by concealing an NDA payment which is not illegal.

Trumps rights were denied throughout the trial.
Trump was denied a change of venue and the jury was 85% Biden supporters who got instruction that they could find guilty on any aspect of anything.

It's beyond irony as the entire trial was election interference and has to be set right.

NO it was a miscarriage of justice, Alvin Bragg a Trump hater EXTREME ran for office on ( I will get Trump ) and he used his office to invent a never before used legal theory that a past the statute of limitations State bookkeeping law could be bootstrapped into a felony based on it being in the furtherance of another crime, that crime being ( election interference ) by concealing an NDA payment which is not illegal.

Trumps rights were denied throughout the trial.
Trump was denied a change of venue and the jury was 85% Biden supporters who got instruction that they could find guilty on any aspect of anything.

It's beyond irony as the entire trial was election interference and has to be set right.

Yeah, good luck with that. Trump is going to be sentenced next month and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that. He is a criminal and deservse to go to prison. I'll be anxiously waiting to see that that happens.

Get all your jerking off over it done now, because once the day comes and goes and Trump wins reelection and is sworn back in come January....... there will be no joy in the land of paul.

Get all your jerking off over it done now, because once the day comes and goes and Trump wins reelection and is sworn back in come January....... there will be no joy in the land of paul.

It is far more likely that there will be no joy in the land of Richard. Good luck with yours and Trump's claims that Harris was Unconstituionaly stolen from Trump. You are gonna need it.

It is far more likely that there will be no joy in the land of Richard. Good luck with yours and Trump's claims that Harris was Unconstituionaly stolen from Trump. You are gonna need it.

Who's Richard ?

Trump's claims that Harris was Unconstituionaly stolen from Trump...... WTF are you talking about, are you drunk ?

Also it's Unconstitutionally ...... you missed a t

Who's Richard ?

Trump's claims that Harris was Unconstituionaly stolen from Trump...... WTF are you talking about, are you drunk ?

Also it's Unconstitutionally ...... you missed a t

Trump has claimed tha Harris' confirmation as the Democratic nomonee was Unconstuitional. Do I have to show you the video? I will if you make me.

It doesn't matter as Harris won't win, but if somehow she did win then any improper process could interfere with certification..... but it likely won't matter anyway.

It doesn't matter as Harris won't win, but if somehow she did win then any improper process could interfere with certification..... but it likely won't matter anyway.

Why is that MAGAs always state with no evidence that this election will be stolen? The last one wasn't stolen, so why would this one?

Virginia just went to a paper ballot.
Georgia just purged 150,000 dead registered voters from the rolls.
Pa. just purged 26,000
Much is under way to see to it that democrats don't steal another election.

Virginia just went to a paper ballot.
Georgia just purged 150,000 dead registered voters from the rolls.
Pa. just purged 26,000
Much is under way to see to it that democrats don't steal another election.

Democrats didn't steal the last one. You just lost. I expect you will lose again. Every time you have run Trump since 2016 you have lost.

Back