Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Dang those coins are going for almost double what I paid, even the non-proof ones are going for almost $90. Joke was really on me i guess, i did people a favor selling them for $251000010152.jpg

I saw a study on Tired Driving and it turns out that sleep deprived drivers can be as impaired as drunk drivers to varying degrees, but that doesn't mean someone who had to work a double shift all week shouldn't be able to drive home.

We all have to look out for each other on he road, hell I dodge a-holes all the time, usually I see it coming as I watch everything...... so I suppose being impaired would also reduce your defensive driving abilities, that said people who are stoned are likely less aggressive drivers, so it could have a therapeutic effect when used in moderation.

I do traffic control and one time when I was flagging years back I told a guy he had just missed the pilot car and was looking at a 20 min wait. I had noticed a weed pipe as I approached to tell him which he tried to hide as I neared. After I told him, he was so chill, "no worries man, I've got no place to be in a hurry". I said, " yeah you'll be OK for 20 min, you've got your music, AC, and your weed" he looked shocked and scared for a sec then just nodded in acceptance. Years later driving attenuator truck I got hit, by someone on their phone and drinking. Lucky for them these are designed to absorb kinetic energy or he would've been toast

Attachments

• photo0(2).jpg
    photo0(2).jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 2
Did anyone else see the plane carsh in Sao Paulo, Brazil today? I looked at the crash site and it didn't hit any structures. Just dumb luck as the pilots had no control over the aircarft.

Actually I think tired drivers should find another means of getting home if they are impaired. That's the word here really "impaired". Many causes but everyone should be responsible. Probably asking too much but we all share the road. Gotta look out for one another instead of always getting ahead of everyone.

Anyone else having issues with posting? It seems to be random but sometimes it opens a mini window and sometimes a whole new page. WTH is going on with this new update?

This one could be valuable later on, depending on how many they sell...... I would buy a roll if the price was closer to 30.00 a coin in bulk.

Actually I think tired drivers should find another means of getting home if they are impaired. That's the word here really "impaired". Many causes but everyone should be responsible. Probably asking too much but we all share the road. Gotta look out for one another instead of always getting ahead of everyone.

Anyone else having issues with posting? It seems to be random but sometimes it opens a mini window and sometimes a whole new page. WTH is going on with this new update?

Yeah, this happens to me about 1 in 5 posts. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm on my phone or PC. The post appears as a pop up window instead of it just posting. And then what I wrote is left in the quick reply box.

Yeah, I remember a guy that I worked for in 1980 having a 2 lb pure silver bar and paid less than $250 for it.

Last edited:

Back