Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I just rescued a garden snake from a glue trap, if you ever want to do it you use vegetable oil to free the animal.

On another subject, I wish our criminal government would stop printing money they have no right to spend, they are stealing from everyone who ever saved a dime.
The Fed cutting the rate from 5.5% to 5.0% today is a bad sign, it means inflation is too high and we are headed towards a recession.
Harris can not spend our way out of this mess.
We need someone who understands business, the economy, we need Trump.

Last edited:
I just rescued a garden snake from a glue trap, if you ever want to do it you use vegetable oil to free the animal.

On another subject, I wish our criminal government would stop printing money they have no right to spend, they are stealing from everyone who ever saved a dime.
The Fed cutting the rate from 5.5% to 5.0% today is a bad sign, it means inflation is too high and we are headed towards a recession.
Harris can not spend our way out of this mess.
We need someone who understands business, the economy, we need Trump.

The fed didn't cut interexst rates that much. They cut them by 50 base points. Which is 0.5%. that is still a lot though. It is because inflation is so low that this cut happened. That is a great sign. I saw Trump try to spin this just as you are. But, he and you are wrong.

Last edited:
Netanyahu would need to admit it first as part of this ongoing campaign that orders were issued to carry out this attack, probably not gonna happen. Uniformed forces' actions are different than some special forces operation even if the IDF is responsible. Hard to imagine them not being responsible but y'know, lack of proof.

The fed didn't cut interexst rates that much. They cut them by 50 base points. Which is 0.5%. that is still a lot though. It is because inflation is so low that this cut happened. That is a great sign. I saw Trump try to spin this just as you are. But, he and you are wrong.

The fed cut the rate to stimulate the economy, because the economy is weak.
The inflation rate may not be high at the moment, but inflation has been high and the damage has been done, now prices are too high even though the rate of increase has slowed along with the economy.

Back