Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I wouldn't want it because it's a hallucinogenic and has a lot of chemicals that we haven't determined how they might interact with other meds , but I say let people have if they choose once they turn 18.

It isn't an hallucinogenic as I have ever experinened or anyone I know has exprericened.

Last edited:

That's what it's technically listed as and it's a schedule (1)
However I said if people want to smoke/eat.....pack it up heir ass, whatever they want to do, I say let them have it once they turn 18 and without any BS, maybe a tax just like alcohol and let people freely buy it at a liquor store or anywhere you can buy beer/wine.

Actually if people want to grow it at home and even sell/trade it I don't see why not, basically make it legal for adults.

The Harris Walz campaign in Glendale, Arizona today emphazises "the freedom and joy."While Trump taks about doom and gloom in Bozeman, Montana

That's what it's technically listed as and it's a schedule (1)
However I said if people want to smoke/eat.....pack it up heir ass, whatever they want to do, I say let them have it once they turn 18 and without any BS, maybe a tax just like alcohol and let people freely buy it at a liquor store or anywhere you can buy beer/wine.

Actually if people want to grow it at home and even sell/trade it I don't see why not, basically make it legal for adults.

No, Biden resheduled marijuana as a schedule IV.

Today a person at the Bozeman rally asked Trump specifically what he would do about high rent rates. Trump replied, "Drill, baby, drill" Looks like that is all he has about the economy.

The Harris Walz campaign in Glendale, Arizona today had a crowd of 15,000 again. WOW! Bet that really irks Trump.

People can't be responsible with marijuana

I don't like it myself. But, it is legal here for anyone over 21 who wants it. Recreational marijuana is legal in several states. Colorado is another one. I used to live there as well. Maybe these laws are following me. :LOL:

Last edited:
I don't like it myself. But, it is legal here for anyone over 21 who wants it. Recreational marijuana is legal in several states. Colorado is another one. I used to live there as well. Maybe these laws are following me. :LOL:
Legal here where I am too I think. I'd rather not share the road with people who are smoking while driving ya know?

I'm actually going to strongly agree with paul on this one, a pot head might drive slower and even be more careful when stoned than usual, but a drunk will be all over the road and out of control, drunks are much more dangerous on the road and from what I have seen stoners drive ok, maybe less aggressive than when they are not stoned.

I'm against anyone who is impaired on the road. Or operating any kind of machinery

Not everyone is equally able, there are sober old people who don't see as well, don't react as well, don't drive as well as stoned 25 year olds.
So I suppose we have to trust cops to judge if someone is substantially impaired when stoned...... thing is I don't think being stoned impairs motor skills, just alters mental state, which like I said is different from person to person anyway.

Maybe a study ??

Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to use marijuana, but I respect peoples right to decide for themselves.
Freedom is for everyone.

It's really hard to have a one size fits all for that. Someone stoned for the first time driving is at a much bigger risk than a heavy user. Best not to do it at all though. I agree it's less bad than drunk driving but it can still be bad.

I heard a joke, a drunk driver will run a red light and t bone someone killing them. A stoned driver will stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green. I quit smoking about a year and a half ago for my health, and I feel much better. I'll admit I used to drive stoned a lot. The worst thing I did was forget to take my turn

Had a huge swerver today. Almost ran off the parking lot and crashed. lol. I got two cameras constantly running in the car. One of these days I'm sure I'm going to record a crash. Can't count how many people ran red lights right into traffic. Worst thing that scares me on the road though are people walking jumping out in traffic without looking and bicyclists doing wheelies in intersections.

Back