Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

(1) Last month was 7 days ago, that said this video is less than 1 day old and it uses the latest polls.

(2) If anything you said was the least bit true, then list the polls and their dates, or stop making stuff up paul.

There you go. Also, today is 8/8/24. Not 8/7/24.

Last edited:

Trump has agreed to 3 debate dates, Harris has not as yet...... is Harris afraid to debate Trump ?

This isn't news. These are the same debates Trump wanted days ago. He still wants the first to be on his friendly Fox News. I don't see that one happening. Harris has said she will be at the ABC News debate even if Trump doesn't show up.

Harris is afraid to debate Trump in a fair setting, I'm not surprised as Harris has no real answers and her record as border czar is dismal.

GUeXX7CWwAAsc3J

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Vice Presidential debate now too. Hope they do have one.

You keep trying to sell it paul, but the voters aren't buying it.
You're going to need a thick pair of mittens to keep you from pulling all your hair out come 2025.

p.s. You know Harris lost in the democrat primaries, Biden should be the one running...... actually paul, you said Biden would win....... still think you were right about that do you ?

I don't mind democrats it's just the mindless support is kinda cringe.. I was more saying that Tim drinking pony milk was very icky. I feel like this is just a retaliation story to hit back for the JD + Couch saga.

I think you're correct, but it was just too funny not to share the pic.

You keep trying to sell it paul, but the voters aren't buying it.
You're going to need a thick pair of mittens to keep you from pulling all your hair out come 2025.

p.s. You know Harris lost in the democrat primaries, Biden should be the one running...... actually paul, you said Biden would win....... still think you were right about that do you ?

I don't care if Biden wins. I feel the energy that Harris has brought back to my party. Everyone except MAGAs are ecstatic. Watch and learn.

You think that photo of Walz was inappropriate, but you left it up.

Back