Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Trump would have prevented the war in Ukraine.

How? Putin wants Trump to get elected as he is against the Ukrainians. That is pure nonsense. Trump is the worst thing that could happen to the U.S. He showed that in his first term.

My opinion is that Trump only cared about talking to Kim of North Korea because Obama failed to do so. Peace would be great though and I encourage diplomacy. There was no coherence to trump's actions for nuclear peace. He "tries" with north Korea, yet ripped up the Iran nuclear agreement. Again, just doing the opposite of Obama, out of spite I guess. Biden said he'd get back in the Iran deal, but just as with a public option for Healthcare, it was an empty promise.

It probably didn't help that John Bolton went on TV during that time and said "we're looking to do the Libya model with north korea" Kim isn't dumb,
If he saw that, he would know exactly what happened to Gaddafi after he agreed to disarm. Fat chance he'd make the same mistake, he must know that the nukes are the only thing stopping the US from overthrowing him.

This reminds me of what partisan hacks fox News are. Look at this juxtaposition of clips about meeting with Kim when obama wanted to, vs when Trump did

Your opinion is predicated on your dislike of Trump, so I'm not surprised.

The Iran nuclear deal Obama made was pure shit

Nope that didn't help

Fox is far better than CNN in my opinion.

How? Putin wants Trump to get elected as he is against the Ukrainians. That is pure nonsense. Trump is the worst thing that could happen to the U.S. He showed that in his first term.
I disagree.

Your opinion is predicated on your dislike of Trump, so I'm not surprised.

The Iran nuclear deal Obama made was pure shit

Nope that didn't help

Fox is far better than CNN in my opinion.

I disagree.

You didn't answer my question. How would Trump have prevent the war? By the force of his personality?! :ROFLMAO:

No, my opinion is predicated on trump's actions and words, just as my dislike of him is.

Iran was following the nuclear deal as the IAEA was confirming on a regular basis. Also, we never gave Iran taxpayer money, it was Iran's own frozen assets which were returned.

CNN is trash, but fox is worse. Fox is however better than OANN or Newsmax. Never forget that the Supreme Court ruled that fox News can lie to the American people, although it is true that this ruling would also apply to CNN.

I don't believe putin would not have invaded if trump were president. While I don't believe trump is a puppet of putin as many liberals do, I do agree that putin wants trump to be president and would vehemently disagree that putin fears trump in the slightest.

You didn't answer my question. How would Trump have prevent the war? By the force of his personality?! :ROFLMAO:
By diplomacy with Russia, unlike Biden who did NOTHING !

No, my opinion is predicated on trump's actions and words, just as my dislike of him is.

Iran was following the nuclear deal as the IAEA was confirming on a regular basis. Also, we never gave Iran taxpayer money, it was Iran's own frozen assets which were returned.

CNN is trash, but fox is worse. Fox is however better than OANN or Newsmax. Never forget that the Supreme Court ruled that fox News can lie to the American people, although it is true that this ruling would also apply to CNN.

I don't believe putin would not have invades if trump were president. While I don't believe trump is a puppet of putin as many liberals do, I do agree that putin wants trump to be president and would vehemently disagree that putin fears trump in the slightest.
Yea yea, you don't like Trumps egotistic attitude, he's still better than Biden.
Obama's Iran deal gave them a path to the bomb in 10 years !
Obama also sent them an airplane stuffed so full of cash there wasn't enough US currency, they had to send foreign currency holdings as well.
Nope... disagree, CNN is too much propaganda and dishonest.
Trump would have done better than Biden who did NOTHING !

By diplomacy with Russia, unlike Biden who dod NOTHING !

Yea yea, you don't like Trumps egotistic attitude, he's still better than Biden.
Obama's Iran deal gave them a path to the bomb in 10 years !
Obama also sent them an airplane stuffed so full of cash there wasn't enough US currency, they had to send foreign currency holdings as well.

Putin was going to invade Ukraine irrespective of any diplomacy. Trump could have done nothing as usual to stop that.

Putin was going to invade Ukraine irrespective of any diplomacy. Trump could have done nothing as usual to stop that.

I told you in this forum that Putin would invade Ukraine when Russia was amassing troops on the border and you paul said " Nonsense " They have an agreement. So don't act like you know something now.... you didn't then and you still don't now.
Trump would have done better than Biden because Biden is a dud and the cabal of woke trash around him are taking us to war !

I told you in this forum that Putin would invade Ukraine when Russia was amassing troops on the border and you paul said " Nonsense " They have an agreement. So don't act like you know something now.... you didn't then and you still don't now.
Trump would have done better than Biden because Biden is a dud and the cabal of woke trash around him are taking us to war !

That "woke" crap is not gonna fly. It turns voters who aren't already MAGAs off. Where did I say that Putin had an agreement with Zelenskyy? They had already taken Crimea.

That "woke" crap is not gonna fly. It turns voters who aren't already MAGAs off. Where did I say that Putin had an agreement with Zelenskyy? They had already taken Crimea.
paul, I remember what you said when Putin was amassing troops and I said in this forum that Russia would invade Ukraine...... you paul said.... and I quote ( NONSENSE ! ) You didn't believe they would do it..... You were wrong !

paul, I remember what you said when Putin was amassing troops and I said in this forum that Russia would invade Ukraine...... you paul said.... and I quote ( NONSENSE ! ) You didn't believe they would do it..... You were wrong !
Show me! I don't believe you. After all, why would a Trump supporter lie?! :LOL:

The politics thread is gone but you dam well said it.
I was amazed the Biden admin. wasn't doing anything to calm things down.

Remember I said Putin would go into Ukraine even if he called it a police action.

Putin had already taken Crimea. That was just the first attempt. It is funny how this has dragged on for years as Putin always said taking Ukraine would be easy. NOT!

Russia was amassing troops on the Ukraine border and Biden was doing nothing to prevent bloodshed, it's because this is about more than helping Ukraine, it's about money, your democRATS kiss the feet of the military industrial complex just like Republicans do.
There's also a lot of fuckery afoot, us weapons sent to Ukraine are showing up on the black market and Zelenskyy is corrupt as hell.

Russia was amassing troops on the Ukraine border and Biden was doing nothing to prevent bloodshed, it's because this is about more than helping Ukraine, it's about money, your democRATS kiss the feet of the military industrial complex just like Republicans do.

No. This is about how Trump has always been an authoritarian fanatic. He would love to be one himself. In fact that is the plan. Project 2025.

I hope Trump can drain the swamp this time, democRATS have weaponized too much of our government/alphabet agencies against their opposition including the American people.