Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Actually that's the wrong clip, still looking for the right one of an entire packed stadium cheering for Trump.
Don't count on Biden winning, it's very unlikely.

Actually that's the wrong clip, still looking for the right one of an entire packed stadium cheering for Trump.
Don't count on Biden winning, it's very unlikely.

With the choice between Biden or Trump you will definitely be surprised. I cannot wait.

LOLLOOOLOLLLOL...Not with Biden polling @ 39%...... Nope ! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yeah, you guys always use doctored videos to show Biden as somehow guilty of something he didn't do. However Trump did withhold classified documents from the DOJ and has been indicted for doing so.

Looks like the left won in France as well. Hopefully they will get enough votes to not lead to a divided government.

paul.....do you know that you have posted the same thing 8 times in a row ?

Try refreshing your page ( F5 )

I did. Several times. No matter what I did it didn't show that as posting. I can't figure out why.

We got a new update. It screwed up a few things ... I had a similar issue with posting lastnight too

Here's Joe Biden at the 75th anniversary of NATO. Trump, on the other hand while in office and like a mafia boss working a protection racket said, "Pay up or else..."

Give it up paul, your political lawfare has failed, Trump is going to serve his 2nd term starting 2025.

Give it up paul, your political lawfare has failed, Trump is going to serve his 2nd term starting 2025.

Not if voters have anything to say about it. ;)

You know when Trump was president he withheld the visitor logs and when that got too cumbersome, didn't hold a press briefing for 300 days. That was the kind of transparency the Trump White House had. That is what he will do again if he manages to get in.

Last edited:
I know I jump into the fray here occasionally but christ when I come back after a week away and read all the posts between Red and Paul I start to wonder if they're just clever political commentary bots someone loosed on the forum for entertainment's sake.

Back