Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

The current asylum claim system is over the top free and open.. they made a smartphone app which allows people to claim asylum, show a QR code and enter the country based on a promise to follow up with immigration court at a later date. This is why we have so many illegals here and the number is exponentially increasing. Being against false claims of asylum in a massive scale isn't racist.
Agreed which is why I said being against any claims of asylum

No..... Trump want's to make America Great again, and that's not a racial thing, it's a great economy and reasonable government thing.
I like how Trump signed an EO that for each new reg 2 old regs had to go.

Trump is trying desperately to stay out of prison. That is the ONLY reason he's running. America was never as great as Trump wishes to make it. Just think, if he gets into the White House he promises that no one will need to bother voting any longer. Wow! I just can't wait.

He was telling people that he would fix the problems so that they wouldn't need to make the effort again if they don't want too, he's simply reaching out to people who don't normally vote and asking for them to help out just this once, that's all paul, it's no grand conspiracy.

Remember that Trump already served a term and he didn't destroy democracy, that's just liberal propaganda and fear mongering.

He was telling people that he would fix the problems so that they wouldn't need to make the effort again if they don't want too, he's simply reaching out to people who don't normally vote and asking for them to help out just this once, that's all paul, it's no grand conspiracy.

Remember that Trump already served a term and he didn't destroy democracy, that's just liberal propaganda and fear mongering.
Name a scenario in which voting again after 4 years is something you'd tell people they don't need to do

You can try to spin this, but he said what he said. He told a bunch of Christians that they should vote this time and after that they never will again. I posted a video of it if you want to look at it again. Voting a problem? Yeah, this democracy has always been a problem. I've been hoping some authoritarian would take that burden away from me.

I mean if they pass all the things in project 2025 we may not have to worry about voting again.. I kinda love that and hate that at the same time. I'm more concerned about who could potentially come along after Trump.. like I personally wouldn't like JD Vance running anything, but nobody who voted for Biden wanted Kamala running anything either.. she's incapable.

In all seriousness I think Trump is a great candidate but project 2025 sucks and has some authoritarian overtones to it. Unfortunately Trump also said something like 'Im not Christian but I love you all!' in this same speech. Imho they know it's rigged and are self - sabotaging with 2025 and JD Vance as VP at this point. All they had to do was distance from the Heritage Foundation and select Vivek Ramswamy as VP.. :(

Last edited:
I mean if they pass all the things in project 2025 we may not have to worry about voting again.. I kinda love that and hate that at the same time. I'm more concerned about who could potentially come along after Trump.. like I personally wouldn't like JD Vance running anything, but nobody who voted for Biden wanted Kamala running anything either.. she's incapable.

In all seriousness I think Trump is a great candidate but project 2025 sucks and has some authoritarian overtones to it. Unfortunately Trump also said something like 'Im not Christian but I love you all!' in this same speech. Imho they know it's rigged and are self - sabotaging with 2025 and JD Vance as VP at this point. All they had to do was distance from the Heritage Foundation and select Vivek Ramswamy as VP.. :(

I agree with everything you said except that Harris is incapable. She earned evrything she got. JD Vance was a catastrophe for you guys. Hell, Trump is a catastrophe for you guys as well.

Kackle KooKoo slept her way up the ladder and she's nuts, Kackle has no business serving as POTUS !

I agree with everything you said except that Harris is incapable. She earned evrything she got. JD Vance was a catastrophe for you guys. Hell, Trump is a catastrophe for you guys as well.

Harris really isn't all that great. As a VP she's been terrible and inattentive as far as I've seen. Maybe in her professional career she was competent but the DNC saddled Biden with her even after he'd clashed with her repeatedly just for the sake of diversity. It doesn't help that her personality is about as genuine as skibidi toilet.

So in other words, just more made up conservative BS and not-so-thinly veiled sexism. I gave you guys a good reason to dislike Kamala. Shame you never use it

Quick name two people Kamala slept with to gain power

They can't. MAGAs are just all about the division. Trump has a very poor chance of being elected. Might as well get used to the idea that Harris will enter the White House on January 20th.

I didn't say I thought she slept with anyone to gain favor, that was Red. Christ who would sleep with her? Of course I am gay but she's got killer vibes and you don't bop crazy according to my dad.

Back