Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

They can't. MAGAs are just all about the division. Trump has a very poor chance of being elected. Might as well get used to the idea that Harris will enter the White House on January 20th.
Hey if they think sexism is gonna help them win votes with half the country, more power to em. Then again, it might with women like this:D_nNAX7WsAIyYRh.png
(It's not a cult, we swear)

They can't. MAGAs are just all about the division. Trump has a very poor chance of being elected. Might as well get used to the idea that Harris will enter the White House on January 20th.

Keep telling yourself that paul, but cackling bat shit crazy Harris won't be the 1st female President of the United States, not after she failed as Biden's VP and border czar.

Democrats didn't even vote on Harris, the people chose Biden over Harris to run, Harris was not the choice.

Yup Willie brown is the best you can do, but to attribute her whole career to that, I think is a SUUUUUUUUUPER far stretch. Your comment implied that she slept with more than one person to gain power though. You're right though that the dems didn't really care to have a primary or primary debates. They had to have known how feeble biden was before the debate with trump. They ignored polls that showed a majority of their base not wanting biden to run again. I am baffled by how well he did in the states that did have a primary given that polling though. i can only conclude that voters are too dumb to realize they could vote for someone else in the primary but still vote for Biden in the general if he won the primary

Last edited:
As Border Czar Kamala showed us how little she gave a fuk and just like Hillary's true Bit.h showed through, Kamala's true crazy shows through, even the young voters brainwashed in our schools can see it, I suppose the question is how many care ?

But besides the dem base Kamala will need moderate voters and after the embarrassment of Biden, I think many won't pull the trigger for Kookoo Kamala.

Quick point. The sonnenrad ORIGINATED in nazi Germany, it wasn't an older symbol appropriated by them. The symbol in the Desantis ad resembles it too perfectly, it could not be confused for something else1000010030.png

Last edited:
I'm in that weird part of the internet this AM and found these gems, they don't necessarily represent anything that I am trying to say, just funny.

c653f3c449fc85da08bfe0548d8bfc3e4694fa65.png

97dcdaa24bd4771968a089d8d9140b843c52d4dd_2_654x500.png

a80895bffb501a0c9cc6cab78a6482333ae6134b.png

1*znHzHjoab7XlUGqjDXlz0A.jpeg

1*91DVGqGDVdefPv4nydMCFQ.jpeg

That guy still making cartoon huh? Here are two I think are hilarious. So which is it? Has a narrative been settled on yet? Was it antifa posing as trumpers? Was it agent provocateurs? Or were they really MAGAs but political violence is based when done by MAGAs?

FB_IMG_1641913075699.jpg

1/6 was just another mostly peaceful protest only without the looting and burning.

The Jan 6 protesters were just slower to get away because they didn't loot as many Air Jordans.

Very little.
Too bad nobody brought any tar and feathers to the protest, now that could have made for some hilarious cartoons, lol.

Back