Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Yup, immigrants actually commit crimes at a lower rate than native born citizens. Republicans hate or deny this fact. For many of them, it's simply racism. They want a white ethno state and often a theocracy too

I couldn't agree more.

Democrats are the big government loving authoritarian control mongers, they just lie about it and love to accuse the other side of exactly what they are doing, they are also typically monumental hypocrites.

As for Spanish speaking immigrants I have known many and guess what..... they want others to come in legally too.

The DEI agenda is the very definition of racism and it's all targeted at white people. Any white person who doesn't see that by now is willfully ignorant for the sake of white guilt. Period.

Try watching this and tell me DEI isn't focused on 'oppressing muh oppressors' - when nobody is oppressed anymore. We life in a free equal opportunity for all society.

I couldn't agree more and another example of liberal democrats wanting to control others, not just control but punish people based on race for the actions of previous generations.......but they want student loan forgiveness and for us to pay for that too...... control mongers, greedy control mongers who change the meanings of words to suit their moment.

Democrats are the big government loving authoritarian control mongers, they just lie about it and love to accuse the other side of exactly what they are doing, they are also typically monumental hypocrites.

As for Spanish speaking immigrants I have known many and guess what..... they want others to come in legally too.

Have you looked at Project 2025? This is about as authoritarian as it gets. Trump actually said he would be a dictator on day one. It is Trump who accuses Democrats of doing just what he plans doing.

When god and the entire universe want Biden to step down lol.. Problem is then they're running Kamala I guess? Possibly a worse candidate than Biden if that were possible.

Many people don't want Biden out of this race. I voted for him in the primary. He is isolating with covid now, but, unlike Trump, he got the vaccines. What a cluster f@ck Trump was with covid.

If you bastards think you're shutting down the country with some last minute covid scare to steal another election, then I have news for you, people aren't putting up with it this time.

Many people don't want Biden out of this race. I voted for him in the primary. He is isolating with covid now, but, unlike Trump, he got the vaccines. What a cluster f@ck Trump was with covid.
I got one vaccine and regret it. I've had COVID once and I work in medical dealing with potential sick people every day. Taking vitamin D is about as effective as their vaccine but without any side effect. There's a YouTube channel called Peak Prosperity that has been very helpful for me going through this COVID mess the past few years.

I feel DEI and affirmative action is like trying to right a past wrong with yet more wrongs.

Absolutely Blacks and other minorities were treated very badly in the past and that certainly was unfair, but things have improved greatly in the last couple decades and it's equally unfair now to penalize someone today in the name of diversity for something that happened before they were even born. I do not think there should ever be collective guilt like that. Know what happened in the past, correct the wrongs now, but I am not going to feel guilty for and should not be punished for, something that was done generations ago.

There shouldn't be any discrimination in any direction in my option and positions should be filled solely on merit.

In the NY Times today:

The night Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination in 2012, he was introduced by party stalwarts Newt Gingrich and Jeb Bush.

In 2004, George W. Bush he went with George Pataki, Governor of New York.

Tonight, former president Trump will be preceded by Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan and the the chief of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

The lineup suggests a return to the bellicose political style that defined the rise of Trump. And as Republicans have have told men that they need to embrace more traditional styles of manliness in the wake of the #MeToo movement, it is explicit embrace of masculinity as Republicans move to burnish Trump's own image of physical strength.

Here in Milwaukee, a 78-year-old man who hasn't been a poster child for exercise and healthy eating, is held up as a paragon of physical vigor. :ROFLMAO:

If you bastards think you're shutting down the country with some last minute covid scare to steal another election, then I have news for you, people aren't putting up with it this time.

What the hell are you talking about?! The last election wasn't stolen either. You just hate losing.

I got one vaccine and regret it. I've had COVID once and I work in medical dealing with potential sick people every day. Taking vitamin D is about as effective as their vaccine but without any side effect. There's a YouTube channel called Peak Prosperity that has been very helpful for me going through this COVID mess the past few years.

I also had 1 covid shot ( the 1st Moderna ) but I never got the 2nd or boosters and I have had covid twice, it was basically like the flu only I lost my sense of taste for a while.
However my arthritis has never been as bad as it has from about a month after that shot until today, I likely won't give in and take any more mRNA vaccines unless they are fully tested.

What the hell are you talking about?! The last election wasn't stolen either. You just hate losing.

Democrats used covid as an excuse to illegally change State voting laws without a vote and the courts would not give Trumps lawsuits standing because of covid.
Ballot boxes were set up and stuffed with harvested ballots and people who would not have voted got mail out ballots and ballot request forms that activist harvested votes from.

Also the FBI announcing that Hunter Bidens laptop was Russian dis information was a lie, that swayed voters.

Back