Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

If they vote for Biden, then they are not Republicans, not even very good Americans.
Actually anyone who lets themselves be consumed by hate is a lesser human being.

BTW How's your TDS these days paul ?
Flaring up is it..... get ready buddy, the worst for you is yet to come. 😝.... 😜.... 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Cartoon071524.jpg

If they vote for Biden, then they are not Republicans, not even very good Americans.
Actually anyone who lets themselves be consumed by hate is a lesser human being.

BTW How's your TDS these days paul ?
Flaring up is it..... get ready buddy, the worst for you is yet to come. 😝.... 😜.... 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Cartoon071524.jpg

Yes, many of these Republicans have said they will vote for Biden this year. It is a matter of saving our democracy from an autocrat.

I would say that's nonsense and that we need to save America from Obama's 4th term via. puppet Biden.

Cartoon-2-062024.png

I would say that's nonsense and that we need to save America from Obama's 4th term via. puppet Biden.

Of course you would. But you've always been MAGA. What will you do when Biden is reelected? That'll be a shock, won't it?

What do you think will happen if dems somehow steal another election ?

What do you think will happen if dems somehow steal another election ?

I think we will get more legislation like the IRA and the Chips Act. That will be great for everyone. We don't need any more tax breaks for the wealthy hoping it will somehow "trickle down" to the rest of us.

The chips act sounds good on the surface, but the thinly veiled green boondoggle we can do without as well as the hyper inflation, that's why I look forward to Trump cutting waste and giving us back the greatest economy like we had with Trump in office.

We have plenty of oil in the ground right here in America, it's assignee to pander to the green religion and import oil from communist countries.

Elon Musk has done good for America, I hope he does well personally too.

The chips act sounds good on the surface, but the thinly veiled green boondoggle we can do without as well as the hyper inflation, that's why I look forward to Trump cutting waste and giving us back the greatest economy like we had with Trump in office.

We have plenty of oil in the ground right here in America, it's assignee to pander to the green religion and import oil from communist countries.

Trump never had the best economy. And he botched covid as he just wanted it to disappear and actually got more people killed here than needed to die. What a hack!

The covid stats were more than massaged and covid was exploited to steal the election..... yes it was, State voting laws were illegally changed without a vote and because of covid the courts would not give Trumps lawsuits standing, turns out we have all had covid anyway and shutting down everything wasn't needed, just look at Sweden.

You dems wanted to kill Trumps wonderful economy and you used covid fear and hype to shut everything down and steal an election, the audacity you have to blame Trump......astounding!

p.s. It doesn't matter if it rains space monkey aids in 2025, we will be better off with Trump than brain dead puppet Biden.

The covid stats were more than massaged and covid was exploited to steal the election..... yes it was, State voting laws were illegally changed without a vote and because of covid the courts would not give Trumps lawsuits standing, turns out we have all had covid anyway and shutting down everything wasn't needed, just look at Sweden.

You dems wanted to kill Trumps wonderful economy and you used covid fear and hype to shut everything down and steal an election, the audacity you have to blame Trump......astounding!

p.s. It doesn't matter if it rains space monkey aids in 2025, we will be better off with Trump than brain dead puppet Biden.

You seem to think that more people voting in an election is bad. The more people participate in the democratic process the better. Maybe not for Trump, but it is for democracy. You just want Trump back in office because you've always supported him. Good luck with that.

Mitt Romney said of J. D. Vance, "I don't think I could respect anyone less than JD Vance." :LOL:

Back