Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Can you morons not understand this kid registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries ?
Are you really that thick ?
Are you both agents hired to spin the false narrative ?

He shot Trump, almost killed him.......not a republican...... fucking duhh.

Can you morons not understand this kid registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries ?

He registered as a Republican on 9/28/2021 which is almost 3 years ago and way before tRump started even talking about running again.

What you are claiming makes no sense and can't even be possible?!

Nonsense, everyone knew Trump would run again in 2024 and in Crooks State of PA you have to register Republican to vote in the republican primaries, no doubt Crooks wanted to stop Trump at the primaries.

Not hard to understand plus..... Crooks fucking shot Trump !!!
You think a 20 year old with his whole life ahead of him would shoot a President for shits and giggles ?

The huge issue here is the Secret Service let it happen..... was it incompetence based of DEI bullshit or was it on purpose ???

I don't believe that. You shouldn't either. John Hinkley who shot Reagan and who stalked Carter before that did it to impress Jodie Foster. Why does this registered Republican have to be a Democrat? You just want him to be one.

I don't believe that. You shouldn't either. John Hinkley who shot Reagan and who stalked Carter before that did it to impress Jodie Foster. Why does this registered Republican have to be a Democrat? You just want him to be one.

Well I did learn something there. I just looked John Hinckley up after reading that post to check something and found out that he has since been released from the mental hospital where he was kept for decades after shooting Ronald Reagan and now has his own YouTube channel:

Well I did learn something there. I just looked John Hinckley up after reading that post to check something and found out that he has since been released from the mental hospital where he was kept for decades after shooting Ronald Reagan and now has his own YouTube channel:

Of course he was. You didn't know that already? He actually served better than a life sentence in most states. Can't believe you had to look that up. See what watching Fox News gets you.

Of course he was. You didn't know that already? He actually served better than a life sentence in most states. Can't believe you had to look that up. See what watching Fox News gets you.
Not everyone is old enough to know about John Hinckley and the Brady Bill that came after... ;)

Huh, apparently he was only released in 2016, with restrictions only fully lifted in 2022. Don't ever remember hearing about his music career taking off and the YouTube channel though. Although it's something that I probably would never have thought to look up until this recent event.

EDIT: Wtf, forum glitch there. Somehow this posted three times.

Last edited:
Judge Aileen Cannon ruled that Special Counsel Jack Smith was not made legally and so the case was dismissed. That will be taken to the 11th circuit court of appeals or possibly another court of appeals. Hopefully she will be removed after that. Robert Mueller was appointed the same way. His appointment survived all appeals.

Another possibility is they could just get the federal attorney in Miami to refile this case. That might be the most expeditious way forward.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like J.D. Vance will be Trump's pick for VP. The 39 year old Senator has only served two years in the Senate.

Cartoon-071124.png

Cartoon-070924.png

Last edited:
Crooks sure as hell wasn't a Republican and may not have been a democrat either, what he was is a Trump hater who registered as a Republican so he could vote against Trump in the primary.
Pretending Crooks (( in Biden's whispering voice )( who shot Trump )), to be a Republican, is beyond wishful thinking, it's blatant damage control and typical liberal false narrative.

Crooks sure as hell wasn't a Republican and may not have been a democrat either, what he was is a Trump hater who registered as a Republican so he could vote against Trump in the primary.
Pretending Crooks (( in Biden's whispering voice )( who shot Trump )), to be a Republican, is beyond wishful thinking, it's blatant damage control and typical liberal false narrative.

I guess I'll have to say it again...there are plenty of Republicans who don't support Donald Trump. Ask anyone affiliated with the Lincoln Project.

Back