Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Sure you might find a few Republicans who won't vote for Trump even though Biden is a human train wreck, but you will likely find more voters both R's and D's who will vote for Trump, especially now that they know Biden is a human train wreck.

Sure you might find a few Republicans who won't vote for Trump even though Biden is a human train wreck, but you will likely find more voters both R's and D's who will vote for Trump, especially now that they know Biden is a human train wreck.

That doesn't mean that that person wasn't already a Republican. I have spoken to many Democrats and none plan to vote for ex-president Donald Trump. The only people who will are MAGA supporters like yourself. If you expect Trump to be in the White House in January you will be sorely disappointed.

The RNC convention tomorrow should be hilarious! You want to see a train Wreck watch Trump tomorrow. I expect him to do what always does and lie, lie, lie.

Last edited:
The trump shooting is irrelevant. Usually people join a laser forum to talk about lasers not politics. Gotta make sure you aren't a returning banned member. I find it hard to believe that you found this place specifically for political discussion. All I'm saying
All right then, I first came there not long ago after a Google search for forum discussions on laser levels for work, and although I didn't find much here on them I did find all the talk about handheld lasers very interesting and I found myself coming back here from time to time to learn more, while coming here I found the political thread unavoidable, after tRump was shot I felt like I had something to add, is that not allowed?

That doesn't mean that that person wasn't already a Republican. I have spoken to many Democrats and none plan to vote for ex-president Donald Trump. The only people who will are MAGA supporters like yourself. If you expect Trump to be in the White House in January you will be sorely disappointed.

The RNC convention tomorrow should be hilarious! You want to see a train Wreck watch Trump tomorrow. I expect him to do what always does and lie, lie, lie.

I live in a predominantly African American area ( suburban Atlanta ) and I ask people at my local wal-marts if they will be voting for Trump..... today very few flat out say NO, about half answer YES and the other half answer something along the lines of " Well.... I dunno.... "

I then ask the people who say " Well.... I dunno.... " Will you be voting for Biden ? and almost all of them answer " Oh hell NO "

In actuality less than 1 in 10 say they will vote for Biden.

So, I dunno..... about the dusty old hippies you query in your woke area of Washington State, but here in the hoods of Hot Lanta folks be liking Trump !

I live in a predominantly African American area ( suburban Atlanta ) and I ask people at my local wal-marts if they will be voting for Trump..... today very few flat out say NO, about half answer YES and the other half answer something along the lines of " Well.... I dunno.... "

I then ask the people who say " Well.... I dunno.... " Will you be voting for Biden ? and almost all of them answer " Oh hell NO "

In actuality less than 1 in 10 say they will vote for Biden.

So, I dunno..... about the dusty old hippies you query in your woke area of Washington State, but here in the hoods of Hot Lanta folks be liking Trump !

You believe Blacks will be voting for Trump, irrespective of what hey have told you? I find that extremely naive.

All right then, I first came there not long ago after a Google search for forum discussions on laser levels for work, and although I didn't find much here on them I did find all the talk about handheld lasers very interesting and I found myself coming back here from time to time to learn more, while coming here I found the political thread unavoidable, after tRump was shot I felt like I had something to add, is that not allowed?
Everything sounded good until you asked "is that not allowed". Already you're butting heads with very aggressive posts. I asked you your age a dozen times and you still will not answer. I'm about to ban your rear end unless you answer my damn question.

Everything sounded good until you asked "is that not allowed". Already you're butting heads with very aggressive posts. I asked you your age a dozen times and you still will not answer. I'm about to ban your rear end unless you answer my damn question.
I've told you I am an adult twice, what was wrong with is that not allowed?

Compared to everyone else I haven't been aggressive at all sticking mostly to the facts as they are coming out...

You seem very angry for some reason? It also seems like you want to ban me no matter what I tell you?

Last edited:
You can't spin this away by saying you've registered as a Democrat. I seriously doubt you ever have.

I said I have registered as a democrat and I have paul, I crossed party lines in a primary to vote against Cynthia Mckinney and I voted for her strongest Democrat rival as did many Republicans who crossed party lines here in Georgia and we got that shreaking wild eyed racist B1tch the hell out of office.

Too bad she still gets a paycheck for life, what a racket..... hell she got a million dollars a year simply for " office expense " while in office, we really take care to make our elected crooks very comfortable on our tax dollars.

I said I have registered as a democrat and I have paul, I crossed party lines in a primary to vote against Cynthia Mckinney and I voted for her strongest Democrat rival as did many Republicans who crossed party lines here in Georgia and we got that shreaking wild eyed racist B1tch the hell out of office.

Too bad she still gets a paycheck for life, what a racket..... hell she got a million dollars a year simply for " office expense " while in office, we really take care to make our elected crooks very comfortable on our tax dollars.

The fact that you think you know what Black voters will do is astonishing. Didn't you guys elect two Democratic Senators in 2020 and 2023?

Kimberly A. Cheatle is the 27th Director of the U.S. Secret Service, sworn in to office on September 19, 2022.

Kimberly Cheatle's biggest concern is....... DEI ...... that's right, diversity, equity and inclusion.
She wanted 30% women as secret service agents, you can see one female agent after Trump was shot struggling to holster her weapon as she stands alone looking useless.

There were bystanders yelling about the rooftop shooter as he climbed up to the roof, but they were ignored.

Secret service should not have allowed Trump to get shot from the rooftop of the building only 150 yards away.

This is either a giant failure of an intentional failure, either way America looks like a joke.

Kimberly A. Cheatle is the 27th Director of the U.S. Secret Service, sworn in to office on September 19, 2022.

Kimberly Cheatle's biggest concern is....... DEI ...... that's right, diversity, equity and inclusion.
She wanted 30% women as secret service agents, you can see one female agent after Trump was shot struggling to holster her weapon as she stands alone looking useless.

There were bystanders yelling about the rooftop shooter as he climbed up to the roof, but they were ignored.

Secret service should not have allowed Trump to get shot from the rooftop of the building only 150 yards away.

This is either a giant failure of an intentional failure, either way America looks like a joke.

It is my understanding that tRump hand-picked the Secret Service agents he wanted and as always with him he picked them based on a pledge of loyalty and not competency...

It is my understanding that tRump hand-picked the Secret Service agents he wanted and as always with him he picked them based on a pledge of loyalty and not competency...

You thought wrong.
Maybe Trump picked his closest protectors but not the entire crew who failed miserably.

Hell watch the hit on Trumps ear, Trump had just turned his head, if Trump had not just turned his head the the back of his brain would had been on the floor, they almost got him, almost.

Ever hear of MK Ultra ?

The shooter registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries, the shooter donated to liberal democrat org.
THE SHOOTER WAS A WOKE DEMOCRAT !!!!!!!

We are headed more and more towards a civil war, this is bad !
The secret service needs to do their dam job.
The secret service should have had an agent or two on top of that roof only 125 years away.

Last edited:
You thought wrong.
Maybe Trump picked his closest protectors but not the entire crew who failed miserably.

Hell watch the hit on Trumps ear, Trump had just turned his head, if Trump had not just turned his head the the back of his brain would had been on the floor, they almost got him, almost.

Ever hear of MK Ultra ?

The shooter registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries, the shooter donated to liberal democrat org.
THE SHOOTER WAS A WOKE DEMOCRAT !!!!!!!

We are headed more and more towards a civil war, this is bad !
The secret service needs to do their dam job.

You want the shooter to be Democrat so badly that you ignore his actual registration as a Republican. That is ridiculous!

The shooter registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primary !!!!!!!!
The shooter donated to dem org.
The shooter shot Trump !!!!!!!!!

The shooter was no Republican !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lie as much as you like paul, people know better and people are waking up to see the deep state for what they are..... if dems ever pack the scotus..... I don't want to see a civil war, but I fear it would be inevitable at that point should that point come to pass.

Last edited:
The shooter registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primary !!!!!!!!

The shooter was no Republican !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lie as much as you like paul, people know better and people are waking up to see the deep state for what they are..... if dems ever pack the scotus..... I don't want to see a civil war, but I fear it would be inevitable at that point should that point come to pass.
tRump has also donated to Democrats in the past, you didn't know that?
Charlie Rangel (N.Y.) donated 14 times $15,750
Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) donated 9 times $8,900
Hillary Clinton (N.Y.) donated 8 times $8,700
Harry Reid (Nev.) donated 4 times $7,400
John Kerry (Mass.) donated 7 times $5,500
Anthony Weiner (N.Y.) donated 2 times $4,300
Joe Biden (Del.) donated 1 time $1,000

I don't have to lie. They guy was registered as a Republican. He donated $15 way back three years ago before he could even vote. Who the hell cares about that. You guys put two Democrats in the Senate and you didn't even see that coming. :ROFLMAO:

Back