Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Well even if Biden does another term the good news is that will be his last. But if Trump wins what is he going to do?

Tried to avoid this thread, but the democrats just showed their true colors. They are irrational, insane, and truly a force of evil. Trump looked injured but ok. Anyone with intelligence or reason can see the threat dems are to this country.

Donald Trump was injured in an incident in Pennsylvania. Just happened and I don't have more information past that.

Tried to avoid this thread, but the democrats just showed their true colors. They are irrational, insane, and truly a force of evil. Trump looked injured but ok. Anyone with intelligence or reason can see the threat dems are to this country.

No one knows what happened there. It could have been anything. Could have been just a gun nut. There are plenty of those running around. Just don't know at this time.

Last edited:
Apparently, the gunman and one attendee were killed. One other rally attendee was severely injured.

Okay. So, it seems that the gunman was on a building outside the arena. He was shot by the Secret Service.

Last edited:
This is what all the lies and hate/fear mongering gets us, Trump was almost killed, but now it will be much harder to assassinate him as the secret service will be on high alert and this cowardly attempt on Trump's life just made him all that much stronger.....if the deep state is this afraid of Trump, then we must elect him and the world is now that much more certain of it.

God Bless President Donald Trump, a true American Hero who will not back down !
No matter what the deep state throws at him, no kangaroo court verdict, no endless public slander, no attempt on his life, Trump will not be denied this time, this is a sign of Trumps destiny.

My fiancee called and told me about the shooting while I was working today, first thing I thought of was this circus of a thread and how happy Paul must've been.. but the reality was kinda disappointing when I got here. Oh well lol.

Now Don is basically Reagan v2. Not that he wasn't already, but now he's a legend, a wronged and wounded man who is coming back with purpose. I personally worry about the project 2025 agenda running the show and being too harsh, however I'd rather have a competent leader than a vegetable.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the tolerant and loving left who never call for violence.

Last edited:
This is what all the lies and hate/fear mongering gets us, Trump was almost killed, but now it will be much harder to assassinate him as the secret service will be on high alert and this cowardly attempt on Trump's life just made him all that much stronger.....if the deep state is this afraid of Trump, then we must elect him and the world is now that much more certain of it.

No matter what the deep state throws at him, no kangaroo court verdict, no endless public slander, no attempt on his life, Trump will not be denied this time, this is a sign of Trumps destiny.

I was not happy to see that Trump got shot. That is nonsense. Even Biden said he was praying for the people who were injured and the family of the slain victim as well as Donald Trump. No one deserves to be slain. That is gun nuts that do that. There are plenty of them running around.

Its not a cult dude

Hello, My first post, let's make it a good one!

Well, It turns out the so-called "assassin" was the 20-year-old Thomas Crooks who is/was a registered Republican, Right-Wing gun nut, Wearing a pro-gun "DEMOLITIA" Demolition Ranch tee shirt, and using the Right-Wing's beloved weapon of choice the AR-15! So the MAGA monsters tRump, Fox "News", and the Republicans have created are now turning on their creators...

Last edited:
Hello, My first post, let's make it a good one!

Well, It turns out the so-called "assassin" was the 20-year-old Thomas Crooks who is/was a registered Republican, Right-Wing gun nut, Wearing a pro-gun "DEMOLITIA" Demolition Ranch tee shirt, and using the Right-Wing's beloved weapon of choice the AR-15! So the MAGA monsters tRump, Fox "News", and the Republicans have created are now turning on their creators...

A 20 year old is a brand new voter brainwashed in our liberal schools, hardly a solidified Republican, the idiot is probably upset about the climate change boogeyman......... but don't get it twisted, it's the constant barrage of liberal lies and Trump hate flooding the mainstream media and social media by democrats who will say anything to sway voters, this is the effects of the lefts identity politics and the preaching of Trump hate !

p.s. Thomas Matthew Crooks may have registered to vote as a Republican, but he has never voted in a Presidential race before, however he did donate to Act Blue a liberal democrat fundraising site.

Last edited:

Back