Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Prepare yourself for a Trump 2nd term, it's coming sooner than you think.

BULLSHIT !
Matthew Crooks was a democrat supporter who crossed party lines to vote against Trump in the Republican primaries, he hated Trump which should be evident, even a child could figure that out.

No it has not been debunked, you are taking your news from mainstream media liars.

Prepare yourself for a Trump 2nd term, it's coming sooner than you think.

BULLSHIT !
Matthew Crooks was a democrat supporter who crossed party lines to vote against Trump in the Republican primaries, he hated Trump which should be evident, even a child could figure that out.

No it has not been debunked, you are taking your news from mainstream media liars.

Here you go

This is what you get when you listen to a lawyer who was hired to promote this.

A story by someone named Kyle Harris, proves nothing except misinformation is everywhere before an election.

From a search : Aurora Police Chief Heather Morris said there was no found evidence the apartments had been taken over by any gang, contradicting the mayor and other city officials.

Election cycle disinformation, when the Mayor and other city officials say there was a gang takeover, but a police chief says there was no evidence, sounds like the police chief is covering it up.... wouldn't be the 1st time cops have lied and I know the mainstream media has lied, you need to check other sources this near an election.

A story by someone named Kyle Harris, proves nothing except misinformation is everywhere before an election.

From a search : Aurora Police Chief Heather Morris said there was no found evidence the apartments had been taken over by any gang, contradicting the mayor and other city officials.

Election cycle disinformation, when the Mayor and other city officials say there was a gang takeover, but a police chief says there was no evidence, sounds like the police chief is covering it up.... wouldn't be the 1st time cops have lied and I know the mainstream media has lied, you need to check other sources this near an election.

All you have is a video of so called gang memebers inside the place. Even the tentants there have said there was no take over. I guess you just can't believe anyone you disagree with. The real criminal is the slum lord who refuses to take care of the building.

Fox News again? Really?!

I guess you just can't believe anyone you disagree with.

The likelihood that so many people including a Mayor and other city officials along with a national news agency ( the largest ) would be lying vs. a woke city police chief before an election....... I think you are believing what you want to believe regardless of the facts.

The likelihood that so many people including a Mayor and other city officials along with a national news agency ( the largest ) would be lying vs. a woke city police chief before an election....... I think you are believing what you want to believe regardless of the facts.

I actually lived in Aurora as recently as 25 years ago. And the chief of police there is not woke. That is you disparagement of anyone who shows you you're wrong. Sure some people were arrested, but that sure doesn't mean that apartment building was taken over.

1726254618409.png

25 years ago.... well stop the freaking presses, we have an old liberal who lived there 25 years ago..... well fuck me paul.... why didn't they just ask you to start with ????

Keep drinking the liberal koolaid, just prepare yourself for Trumps 2nd term and relax, Trump will make America great again for all American citizens, but not freaking illegal invaders.

1726254641032.png

Last edited:
View attachment 78640

25 years ago.... well stop the freaking presses, we have an old liberal who lived there 25 years ago..... well fuck me paul.... why didn't they just ask you to start with ????

Keep drinking the liberal koolaid, just prepare yourself for Trumps 2nd term and relax, Trump will make America great again for all American citizens, but not freaking illegal invaders.

View attachment 78641

For someone who's never even been there you seem to know more than the people who live there now. The tenants in the building have also said their building was never taken over. You'd rather believe Fox News than anyone else.

I know more that you do paul.... 25 years ago, LMFAO

LOL Heather Morris in a temporary police Chief who doesn't want the job, lol. Woke city problems abound.

How in any way is that "woke?" You just don't like being proven wrong. Who cares who does or doesn't want that job?

paul argues about everything even when he's dead wrong, he goes on and on and on hoping people will get tired of responding, that way paul gets the last word and feels like he won something, reminds me of someone what owns a uterus.

paul I have proven you wrong so many times, don't you ever get tired of looking the fool ?

How many examples of you being wrong and continuing to argue on and on would you like to revisit ?

When you can't prove your original polnt, you keep attacking something new, you are the one who can't stand or admit being wrong, yet so often you in fact are wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, I got the name of the Columbia wrong. I called it the Challenger, but that is hardly worthy of the nonsense you use here. Anyone who believes ripple in the output current of drivers is a good thing should post that. It was true at the time that fiber optically 808 nm was cheaper than anything else.

You want to bolster Trump's claims that Haitian immigrants are illegal, but they aren't. And there was no take over of a rental building in Aurora. These are facts. Just like Trump, you are disparaging women. Good luck with that trying to get Trump elected.

Nobody said output ripple was a " good thing ", you paul also like to make stuff up to try and win an argument.

I never said all Haitian immigrants are illegal.

You can't prove that and there is evidence to the contrary.
I'm willing to say there's a lot of election cycle disinformation, but you paul still insist what you want to believe is right.

Women, in particular wives, like to argue well past the point where they should have thrown in the towel, maybe you have a uterus paul...ina ?

Nobody said output ripple was a " good thing ", you paul also like to make stuff up to try and win an argument.

I never said all Haitian immigrants are illegal.

You can't prove that and there is evidence to the contrary.
I'm willing to say there's a lot of election cycle disinformation, but you paul still insist what you want to believe is right.

Women, in particular wives, like to argue well past the point where they should have thrown in the towel, maybe you have a uterus paul...ina ?

Trump said the Haitian immigrants in Springfied were illegals. Saying that women are arguing because they are women is disparaging and you should know that. I won't speculate as to what you might have.

cartoon091224.jpg

Cartoon090924.jpg

Cartoon-09.06.24.png

Cartoon-08.31.24.png

Back