Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Maybe, maybe not, doesn't matter now.
Trump would have won if not for the mass mailing out of ballots and ballot requests, drop boxes, ballot harvesting being allowed where before it wasn't, ect.....
Harris won't have these advantages.

Also the FBI announcing Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation had an impact.

Twitter now X was still highly censored, there was a lot of censorship and shadow banning, there have been hearings on capital hill and you know the writing is on the wall when the big tech liberals are admitting the FBI told them to do it.

Trump is still lying everyday. That is why he won't win and because he isn't even trying to appeal to independent voters.

Last edited:
Trump is still lying everyday. That is why he won't win and because he isn't even trying to appeal to indepentent voters.
Trump will win, prepare yourself.

p.s. independent not in de pen tent .... sounds like a tent inside of a pen, lol

It's a mobile artillery piece not a tank silly news peeps. Specifically an M109A7 self propelled howitzer. The difference besides of course battle role being indirect fire vs a tank's direct assault - it's half the weight of a tank. M109A7 is 84,000lbs whereas a modern fully updated Abrams sepv3 weighs 147200lbs. Tanks are so freaking cool.

The tank is very heavy but a train absolutely dwarfs it still in terms of weight and forward momentum. One railcar can be like 280,000lbs.

I disagreed with the suppression of the laptop story but if cult 45 members dont give a damn about Jared kushner getting 2 billion from the Saudis why would liberals care what hunter does?

There's a new documentary running on HBO on the 17th called Stopping The Steal. It will show how Donald Trump tried to sleal the 2020 election.

Jared Kushner....... not Donald Trump...... thanks for proving my point. 1726203710870.png

I strongly Disagree...... remember the polls when Hillary lost.......but on the bright side you will have something to do for the next 4 years complaining about everything Trump does...... that and pulling the last of your hair out.
1726207623200.png

I strongly Disagree...... remember the polls when Hillary lost.......but on the bright side you will have something to do for the next 4 years complaining about everything Trump does...... that and pulling the last of your hair out.
View attachment 78623

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Remember Trump lost in 2020. He doesn't admit it, but he did. :LOL:

Back