Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I have an even better idea, forget the glasses as everyone has them anyway.

We both send 500.00 to UnkownWild and 500.00 to EarsandEggs then after the election they each send the winner his money back and they keep the losers money as pay for the work they do here.

That way we are not gambling for money, we are betting for who will be donating to our mods.

I have an even better idea, forget the glasses as everyone has them anyway.

We both send 500.00 to UnkownWild and 500.00 to EarsandEggs then after the election they each send the winner his money back and they keep the losers money as pay for the work they do here.

That way we are not gambling for money, we are betting for who will be donating to our mods.

That would be fine if the two you propose were not already illiberal. I want someone who isn't political at all. That way we both have a chance.

Bok...Bok...Bok.....BEGAWAK
images

I like GSS, but the idea was to benefit our mods so as we are not gambling for profit.
Do you not trust or mods ?

Reactions: GSS
It feels like using someone we know who's in this thread regularly would be more fun, they could add to the banter, send a pic of the loot pot...... you know..... here's the pot waiting for the winner.... shit like that.

How about the loser has to send a pic of themselves wearing the opposing party's garb in a public place...... you lose and your avatar has to be you wearing a maga shirt and hat in a wal-mart.

It feels like using someone we know who's in this thread regularly would be more fun, they could add to the banter, send a pic of the loot pot...... you know..... here's the pot waiting for the winner.... shit like that.

How about the loser has to send a pic of themselves wearing the opposing party's garb in a public place...... you lose and your avatar has to be you wearing a maga shirt and hat in a wal-mart.

Really?! I don't think so. I am fine with doing this with a peron who is aploitical. Why aren't you?

Ok we both send Unown 1000.00 and he sends the winner 1750.00 and keeps 250.00 for his efforts ?
Provided he's willing to do it.

Actually that's illegal gambling.... ok we both send Unown 1K and he returns the winners stake ( 1K ) and used the losers stake ( 1K ) to benefit the forum ( moderator compensation and forum donation ... like 333.33 each. )

Last edited:
Ok we both send Unown 1000.00 and he sends the winner 1750.00 and keeps 250.00 for his efforts ?
Provided he's willing to do it.

Actually that's illegal gambling.... ok we both send Unown 1K and he returns the winners stake ( 1K ) and used the losers stake ( 1K ) to benefit the forum ( moderator compensation and forum donation ... like 333.33 each. )

Like I said, I'm unwilling to do this for EarsandEggs. He has been far too political against my interests. It is okay if it all goes to Unown Wild.

Ok, so.... we send 500.00 each then, winner gets their stake back, Unown keeps the other 500.00. That way it's not gambling, were just using the election to decide who donates.

Let me reword this so anyone looking on knows it's not gambling.
We want to gift Unown for his efforts here, if Trump wins then paul will gift Unown 500, but if Harris wins then I will gift Unown 500.
In order to guarantee nobody backs out, funds will be sent in advance and the non-donating party's funds will be returned.

Well paul.... whatcha think ?

Last edited:
I don't think doing this with real money is a good idea, even if it's not technically gambling. I don't want to risk causing an issue for the forum, even if it's a small chance. I don't know all the rules about gambling, contests, and raffles but we have had issues with this kind of thing multiple times in the past even with not for profit raffles.

Just make it so the loser has to wear that cute Astolfo maid costume I posted a few pages back while carrying the winning party's flag. :LOL:

Back