Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Kamala Screwballa

6e290ca97b2cdf1b943d776fee2b76e5

She laughs because she can't believe she got this far by sleeping with a married man, Willie Brown.

My God paul.... I bet your soul is just crushed..... you were so looking forward to Trump getting sentenced, I know because of how much you kept talking about it, lol.

You must feel like a kid who's puppy just got run over on christman morning right after the house burned down with all the presents inside....... God you must feel gutted..... and to have been proven sooooo wrong too, lol

wrong-not.gif

My God paul.... I bet your soul is just crushed..... you were so looking forward to Trump getting sentenced, I know because of how much you kept talking about it, lol.

You must feel like a kid who's puppy just got run over on christman morning right after the house burned down with all the presents inside....... God you must feel gutted..... and to have been proven sooooo wrong too, lol

wrong-not.gif

Have you even read judge Merchan's decion today? It isn't a victory for Trump. In fact, it is a victory for the jury. He inteads to hold Trump accountable.

Did you read what Judge Merchan said...... he said IF

" Merchan wrote in a new four-page letter that he would sentence Trump on November 26 – if necessary – in response to a request from Trump’s lawyers to push back the sentencing. "
Merchan still has to rule on Trumps immunity claim. after the election....... and if Merchan finds Trump to not be immune, that decision will be appealed, thus halting any sentencing until it works it way through the courts...... however if Trump wins reelection, do you think Merchan would want to go one inch further ???
My bet is he finds Trums immunity to be questionable, but in the sense of bla, bla, bla.... conveient excuse..... no sentencing as the conviction will be overturned on the grounds of immunity.

Here's a thought.....
When Trump wins the election...... the Vice President has to certify the results...... that will be Kamala Harris.....

Did you read what Judge Merchan said...... he said IF

" Merchan wrote in a new four-page letter that he would sentence Trump on November 26 – if necessary – in response to a request from Trump’s lawyers to push back the sentencing. "
Merchan still has to rule on Trumps immunity claim. after the election....... and if Merchan finds Trump to not be immune, that decision will be appealed, thus halting any sentencing until it works it way through the courts...... however if Trump wins reelection, do you think Merchan would want to go one inch further ???
My bet is he finds Trums immunity to be questionable, but in the sense of bla, bla, bla.... conveient excuse..... no sentencing as the conviction will be overturned on the grounds of immunity.

Here's a thought.....
When Trump wins the election...... the Vice President has to certify the results...... that will be Kamala Harris.....

Yeah, you picked up on the one word in four pages that gives you hope. You likely didn't read the rest. Trump has a base of 47% of voters at most. He has never tried to expand it either. AND, J D Vance is an enormous drag on your ticket. Trump didn't have the insight to even give Nikki Haley a chance. THAT IS WHY HE WILL LOSE!

You are wrong. Your 47% is nonsense, just like Trump had 37% to Hillary's 49% and yet Trump won.

From one human being to another....... paul, you will have to deal with Trump winning...... again..... prepare yourself, times will be hard for you 2025 through 2028, you may feel as if you can't go on....... just remember that Jesus loves you, even though you are a prize jackass.

You are wrong. Your 47% is nonsense, just like Trump had 37% to Hillary's 49% and yet Trump won.

From one human being to another....... paul, you will have to deal with Trump winning...... again..... prepare yourself, times will be hard for you 2025 through 2028, you may feel as if you can't go on....... just remember that Jesus loves you, even though you are a prize jackass.

You mean like how I had to deal with Trump winning in 2020? :LOL: Trump has even started today defaming E. Jean Carroll again...seting up E. Jean Carroll 3.0 and 4.0. He already owes her $88.3 million and still won't keep his mouth shut.

No paul, like in 2016 when Trump defeated the last woman who ran against him, plus.... and this is a big plus paul.... no covid this time.... that's right paul, pack your safe space with a fresh supply of crying towels, it's going to be the great snowflake melt 2.0

Back