Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Nothing including sentencing Trump will keep him out of the White House except a successful assassination.

He needs to win the vote. He hasn't done anything close to that since 2016. He is a drag on the RNC. He isn't even trying to get new votes. He said that he planned on voting for the Florida abortion law, then less than 24 later said he wouldn't. I guess he doesn't realize we have a record of everything he says.

Harris didn't even win nomination much less a vote and the hypothetical match up of Trump vs. Harris had always been listed as something like 80% to 20%, not even the democrat base all want Harris..... when Biden withdrew so did your chances of keeping Trump from winning a 2nd term.

Harris will say anything including stealing Trumps policies, she's a fake.

Harris didn't even win nomination much less a vote and the hypothetical match up of Trump vs. Harris had always been listed as something like 80% to 20%, not even the democrat base all want Harris..... when Biden withdrew so did your chances of keeping Trump from winning a 2nd term.

Harris will say anything including stealing Trumps policies, she's a fake.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you even believe it. :LOL:

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you even believe it. :LOL:
Remember the last person what had a uterus who ran against Trump........ you know, your sure to win murdering criminal witch Hillary Clinton...... how did your prediction turn out ?
Maybe you should stop telling yourself things when your track record of predicting is not so good. 1725162941655.png

Remember the last person what had a uterus who ran against Trump........ you know, your sure to win murdering criminal witch Hillary Clinton...... how did your prediction turn out ?
Maybe you should stop telling yourself things when your track record of predicting is not so good. View attachment 78507

This is a totally new campaign. If you can't see that well, good. Harris is leading in the polls and that will only increase as time gets closer to November. Your guy isn't even trying to get any votes beyond his base. That isn't enough.

Trump is now the oldest person to ever run for president. Many don't want to see him anywhere near the White House. I also predicted Biden would win.

Last edited:
Many don't want to see him anywhere near the White House.

Well then many are going to be disappointed, lol.

p.s. Trump welcomes all voters who want to make America Great again including Biden democrats and many who don't want a Kamala POTUS will vote for Donald Trump, because Trump has delivered before and will deliver again, Harris is just a failed border Czar who can't answer questions.

Last edited:
Well then many are going to be disappointed, lol.

p.s. Trump welcomes all voters who want to make America Great again including Biden democrats and many who don't want a Kamala POTUS will vote for Donald Trump, because Trump has delivered before and will deliver again, Harris is just a failed border Czar who can't answer questions.

That's crazy. There are no Democrats for Trump. There are Republicans for Harris, though. Many of them.

WRONG paul, there are many democrat gun owners who will vote for Trump, also there are democrats who wanted Biden, but they don't want Harris.
Watch and learn.

WRONG paul, there are many democrat gun owners who will vote for Trump, also there are democrats who wanted Biden, but they don't want Harris.
Watch and learn.

:ROFLMAO: No, you are wrong. There are no Democrats that want the oldest person to ever run for president back in the White House. You think that just because they are gun owners they will vote for Trump? It ain't gonna happen. There were more than 100,000 Repblicans for Harris on that zoom call.

Last edited:
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE NOT VOTING ALONG PARTY LINES, DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY, YOU PAUL DON'T KNOW WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING AND YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE..... WATCH AND LEARN.

No paul I know, I talk to people at the gunclub and the public range.
A democrat friend of mine who is upset about the abortion issue said and I quote " Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ffuuuucccckkkkk..... well I guess I'm voting for Trump !
Others have said they wish Harris would do medicare for all and leave the gun issue alone, they are also voting for Trump.
I know because I talk to people.

No paul I know, I talk to people at the gunclub and the public range.
A democrat friend of mine who is upset about the abortion issue said and I quote " Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ffuuuucccckkkkk..... well I guess I'm voting for Trump !
Others have said they wish Harris would do medicare for all and leave the gun issue alone, they are also voting for Trump.
I know because I talk to people.

That is the exception, not the rule. There are few ,if any, Democarts who will vote for Trump. :LOL:

1725176988075.png1725176999043.png1725177001937.png1725177004342.png1725177007227.png1725177010474.png1725177013912.png1725177017097.png1725177019917.png1725177154467.png
Believe what you want to believe, just like you believed Hillary would win and the polls were way in her favor........Didn't happen did it ?

Last edited:

Back