Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Well I didn't say you said it, however the Democrats have taken that position so I know it's also your position since you don't have your own opinions and rely on the DNC to update you through CNN daily.

That is a ridiculous statment to make. I have opinions of my own and only used CNN to show the interview on Harris Walz. That was it. I mainly watch NBC News.

paul you are a prolific regurgitator of the democrat narrative, you know the goals as well and do your best to gaslight, sew doubt and/or confuse an issue and don't pretend you haven't taken part in race baiting, when I 1st spoke to on politics you accused me of being racist and told me everyone is racist including yourself, this is too make everyone feel guilty and compelled to virtue signal.

I support pauls Freedom of speech, I just wish he would be fair to himself and stop insulting our intelligence by pretending he believes the hype, like paul saying Trump got a fair trial...... if it had been Obama tried this way paul would be screaming bloody murder.

Why would non-citizen voters' right to vote concern the people who allow 20mil illegal non-citizens into the country? Hmmm. 🤔 Couldn't possibly be to throw an election.. again.
1725155692747.png

In California you are automatically registered to vote when you get a drivers license and illegal immigrants are allowed to get drivers licenses.
Do the illegal immigrant drivers licenses get marked to show they are illegals.... I doubt it, that would be racism in the minds of liberals.

Yeah same in OR and I believe WA. Here's a wild idea: you shouldn't be allowed to get a driver's license until you speak English and know the rules of the road.

I support pauls Freedom of speech, I just wish he would be fair to himself and stop insulting our intelligence by pretending he believes the hype, like paul saying Trump got a fair trial...... if it had been Obama tried this way paul would be screaming bloody murder.

If Obama had committed a crime I would support his trial as well. But, he didn't. Trump did and was fairly tried and convicted. He will be sentenced next month and that wll be that. Hopefully it will be for time in prison.

What is this ugly thing?
It's an 'NPC' or non-player-character there's a whole internet meme thing surrounding them. Basically people who do not question the status-quo.

If Obama had committed a crime I would support his trial as well. But, he didn't. Trump did and was fairly tried and convicted. He will be sentenced next month and that wll be that. Hopefully it will be for time in prison.

Fast and Furious.
Obama's IRS scandals.
Hell I have posted a list before... doesn't matter paul, you're a liar.

You are either willfully ignorant or you simply don't care to acknowledge the facts because you hate Trump, but this is a dangerous and intentional manipulation/weaponization of our legal system and those responsible in time will hopefully be held accountable.

Last edited:
It's an 'NPC' or non-player-character there's a whole internet meme thing surrounding them. Basically people who do not question the status-quo.

Heh. :LOL: It's like the massive imbalance that would be caused across the world if 1,000,000 gigachads suddenly and without any reason all transmuted into femboys. :LOL:

Fast and Furious.
Obama's IRS scandals.
Hell I have posted a list before... doesn't matter paul, you're a liar.

You are either willfully ignorant or you simply don't care to acknowledge the facts because you hate Trump, but this is a dangerous and intentional manipulation/weaponization of our legal system and those responsible in time will hopefully be held accountable.

If Obama had done anything illegal why didn't your House impeach him? Because he didn't. Trump will be in prison long before he ever gets close to the White House.

Nothing including sentencing Trump will keep him out of the White House except a successful assassination or a stolen election, either one could have severe consequences.

Back