Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Repetition theory, Americans have short attention spans, that's why paul regurgitates the propaganda often and lastly.
Idiot Americans retain what they hear the most and lastly.

Yep and they say the name of the product a dozen times in thundering announcer voice, because it will be playing in the couch potatoes heads after the commercial ends.

This is how dems won the midterms while Trump was in office, Bloomberg spend a fortune on blanket advertisement and just pounded it in.

It's a handful of wealthy liberals who control most of what the mainstream sees, it's scripted, same lines in every city, word for word.

Yep and they say the name of the product a dozen times in thundering announcer voice, because it will be playing in the couch potatoes heads after the commercial ends.
British ads typically use humour and eccentricity to make a product advert memorable. I've seen quite a few American's even do reaction videos to some of our classic adverts which is quite funny to watch sometimes.

It's all pre-recorded interviews, Harris has yet to answer any real questions in real time, they are still teaching her who she's supposed to be.... other than a cackling buffoon.

Harris is an emergency seat filler because Biden was exposed as mentally unfit, something the mainstream media had been lying about all along, only those of us who watch FOX and SKY, ect.. saw the truth all along.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, Fox News tells the truth. That's why they had to pay Dominion $700,000,000+. They LIE BIG TIME!

People need to understand the 4th estate has been bought and paid for..... all the Trump hatred was fostered in mainstream media, people are asked why they hate Trump, they say because he's a racist.... then when asked what racist thing did he do..... they say I don't know.

So many lemmings and they don't understand why their cities aren't safe anymore.

People need to understand the 4th estate has been bought and paid for..... all the Trump hatred was fostered in mainstream media, people are asked why they hate Trump, they say because he's a racist.... then when asked what racist thing did he do..... they say I don't know.

So many lemmings and they don't understand why their cities aren't safe anymore.
Exactly the same thing occurring in the UK regarding our own public figures. Textbook.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, Fox News tells the truth. That's why they had to pay Dominion $700,000,000+. They LIE BIG TIME!
That's because they couldn't prove the voting machines were rigged and the deep state wanted that story shut down.... funny Virginia now has a paper ballot this year.

That was not what he said at all. He spent $100 million in order to elect Democrats. You don't seem to mind it when Republicans get elected.
Bloomberg later said in an interview that he bought democrats the midterm, his campaign ended shortly after.

I know. His racism goes back decades to the 1970s when he and his father were sued by the DOJ for redlining Blacks. He consistently talks disparagingly about Harris and her indetity as a Black woman.

Trump isn't a racist.
Harris sucked her way into a position of authority, then she locked up small time pot smokers later to cackle about smoking pot herself, she's a tool and an arrogant cackling buffoon.

That's because they couldn't prove the voting machines were rigged and the deep state wanted that story shut down.... funny Virginia now has a paper ballot this year.
We have paper ballot papers too. But people noticed that the booths were kitted out with pencils. In my own voting station, only one booth had a pen. So I made sure I voted with that pen. And funny enough, my party was incredibly low on the constituency results despite multiple conversations with locals suggesting they were voting for that party.

I don't talk to people for their politics, and most I discussed with were family friends. I got rather lucky to be talking to the very few reform voters in my area by chance.

Trump isn't a racist.
Harris sucked her way into a position of authority, then she locked up small time pot smokers later to cackle about smoking pot herself, she's a tool and an arrogant cackling buffoon.

I only recently found out what you mean by that. Harris dated the mayor on FS in 1995. That is the total story. The rest is made up by people like YOU.

Every state has and has had paper ballots. This is the kind of nonsense Trump supporters spread.

Back