Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Also Jack Smith never had Senate confirmation as special council.

That dosen't matter as Jack Smith has redefined Trump as a candidate for presenident in 2020. Also many special councels were not Seate confirned as far back as the 1800s.

Last edited:
Well Jack Smith can define Trump as a ham sandwich, it doesn't make it so..... Trump in fact was still acting POTUS as Biden had not been sworn in and Trump was acting in his official capacity attempting to insure the election was not corrupted, therefore he is immune.

Also Judge Cannon ruled that special counsel Jack Smith was unlawfully appointed because he was not confirmed for his position by the Senate.

Also this case won't even have a chance to move forward until after the election.

There was no riot, and nobody incited a riot. Paul logic = if I don't agree with it, didn't happen. Good luck with calling a peaceful protest a riot. Yer shure gonna need eet.

There was no riot, and nobody incited a riot. Paul logic = if I don't agree with it, didn't happen. Good luck with calling a peaceful protest a riot. Yer shure gonna need eet.

Based on the way the media covered it you'd think the Russian Army had carpet bombed half of Ottawa to ruins a couple years back, but nope, it was just some truckers loudly, but peacefully protesting against the COVID restrictions. Not a single store looted or building burned. Justin Trudeau had to declare a state of emergency and crush them though, too big an independent thought alarm for him.

Jack Smith brought the same indictments today. Against defendant Donald Trump. The same four charges and the same wording of those charges. If this was nothing, why did Trump rale against it on Truth Social today. Sounds to me like he's running scared. And well he should as he is prison bound. Don't drop the soap in the shower Donnie boy.

In your dreams paul, never gonna happen.
It's just election interference, the deep state wants Trump to talk about it, because your cackling knob gobbler is going to lose.

The weaponization of our government agencies against the people and the CRT, DEI, race/gender sickness infecting every aspect of life has worn thin, people are sick of you snob liberals passing judgment on everyone else expecting us to virtue signal or be shunned, we won't let it get any worse, your wealthy globalist masters may have made puppets of you all, but all the free thinking Americans will be taking back our government on November 5th.

Last edited:
In your dreams paul, never gonna happen.
It's just election interference, the deep state wants Trump to talk about it, because your cackling knob gobbler is going to lose.

Keep disparaging Kamala Harris. It's been working so well for you to this point. I'm looking forward to the 9/10/24 debate. Trump will get his ass handed to him. Might as well keep an eye on it as it will be sought after in the shower. :LOL:

I remember you looking forward to the Trump/Biden debate and saying the same thing, you're 0/1 so far paul, lol.:LOL:😝😜🤪

I remember you looking forward to the Trump/Biden debate and saying the same thing, you're 0/1 so far paul, lol.:LOL:😝😜🤪

This time Trump is the only incoherent fossil at the debate. Harris is a talented prosecutor who will hand Trump his ass. ;)

Back