Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Her " talent " ( gobble gobble slurp ) is of no use at the debate. That said I'm sure she will attack Trump on his false charges and kangaroo court conviction, I just hope Trump makes the case against the deep state weaponization of our legal system as an emergency need for him to clean house and save our democracy from the globalist who expect us to all own nothing and just be happy about it.

Her " talent " ( gobble gobble slurp ) is of no use at the debate. That said I'm sure she will attack Trump on his false charges and kangaroo court conviction, I just hope Trump makes the case against the deep state weaponization of our legal system as an emergency need for him to clean house and save our democracy from the globalist who expect us to all own nothing and just be happy about it.

It's funny when MAGAs claim the need to save democracy. It means a totally different thing to Democrats. Donald Trump doesn't care about democracy. He only cares about himself. That is why he's always griping about some grievence he has.

That was really weak paul.

You wanna hear something funny, look at all the people coming out with information to get ahead of the new admin. and say " I wasn't in on it, they made me do it. " lol.

Trump is going to clean house and there will be no deals for the wicked is my bet, not after the way they have gone after Trump.... well, for those who want to be solid whistle blowers there may be some deals, after all, Trump likes making deals.

That was really weak paul.

You wanna hear something funny, look at all the people coming out with information to get ahead of the new admin. and say " I wasn't in on it, they made me do it. " lol.

Trump is going to clean house and there will be no deals for the wicked is my bet, not after the way they have gone after Trump.... well, for those who want to be solid whistle blowers there may be some deals, after all, Trump likes making deals.

No one has gone after Trump except for crimes that, at least in NY, have been proven. Of course the Donnie girl wants to make a deal. He is the most transactional person to ever hold that office.

Your willful ignorance is...... it's just not believable, everyone knows Trump is the victim of political lawfare and anyone with any sense, and not a seething Trump hater, will tell you the same, but you are so consumed with TDS that you couldn't be honest about the situation if your life depended on it.

Your willful ignorance is...... it's just not believable, everyone knows Trump is the victim of political lawfare and anyone with any sense, and not a seething Trump hater, will tell you the same, but you are so consumed with TDS that you couldn't be honest about the situation if your life depended on it.

Actually, in poll after poll, most Americans believe Trump was fairly prosecuted and convicted. Show me any poll showing otherwise.

You know polls are bullshit, remember Hillary had a double digit lead just before the election..... Even still only 47% think Trump is guilty according to BS polls.

You know polls are bullshit, remember Hillary had a double digit lead just before the election..... Even still only 47% think Trump is guilty according to BS polls.

So, you did try to find one that proved your claim. Glad to know you failed as I have watched these polls specifically. Yeah, about 53% believe Trump was fairly tried and convicted in the one poll that is most favorable to him.

When you don't have the facts blame the process. When you can't blame the facts or process bang the table.

No, and stop making stuff up paul, I found 3 different polls that all said 47% believed Trump was guilty, that's less than 1/2, sorry you failed.

Your first poll only shows that people wouldn't change their votes. That includes Democrats. The second one only polled Republicans. I thought as much.

BULLSHIT paul, you lie about everything.
From the linked aticle:

Among surveyed independents, 50 percent say Trump is guilty

While Democrats are most inclined to think Trump is guilty (79 percent),

among Republicans, 18 percent of whom say they think Trump is guilty, compared to two-thirds (66 percent) who say he is not, and 16 percent who say they don’t know.

Overall, 48 percent of respondents say Trump is guilty, 38 percent say he is not, and 14 percent say they don’t know.

SOOOOoooooo overall Democrats, republicans and independents surveyed, less than 1/2 think Trump was guilty....... deal with it.

BULLSHIT paul, you lie about everything.
From the linked aticle:

Among surveyed independents, 50 percent say Trump is guilty

While Democrats are most inclined to think Trump is guilty (79 percent),

among Republicans, 18 percent of whom say they think Trump is guilty, compared to two-thirds (66 percent) who say he is not, and 16 percent who say they don’t know.

Overall, 48 percent of respondents say Trump is guilty, 38 percent say he is not, and 14 percent say they don’t know.

SOOOOoooooo overall Democrats, republicans and independents surveyed, less than 1/2 think Trump was guilty....... deal with it.

Show me a poll where they ask all respondents if Trump was fairly tried and convicted. You are trying to extrapolate information that doesn't exist in your poll.

Can you not read English ?

Also read the part about how it's not going to make any difference.

All our politicians are liars and criminals, nobody cares about some bookkeeping charge and the hyped up hype, they care about grocery store prices and ending the woke bullshit.

Harris is a cackling turd, a whore who sucked her way into a position of authority just to abuse small time pot smokers, people who don't like Kamala won't change their minds because of this political lawfare even if they think trump was guilty, it's not important.

Can you not read English ?

Also read the part about how it's not going to make any difference.

All our politicians are liars and criminals, nobody cares about some bookkeeping charge and the hyped up hype, they care about grocery store prices and ending the woke bullshit.

Harris is a cackling turd, a whore who sucked her way into a position of authority just to abuse small time pot smokers, people who don't like Kamala won't change their minds because of this political lawfare even if they think trump was guilty, it's not important.

That's my point. You can't extroplate information that doesn't exist in your poll. That PBS poll asked IF people would change their vote because of the conviction. Look for one that asks if Trump was fairly tried and convicted. You'll be amazed.

Back