Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Temporary inactivity due to injuries.

Hello all,

Unfortunately my son,Daniel, (Misanthrop) has been involved in a very serious car accident, which happened shortly after christmas, he has been in a coma since and one of his friends was killed.
We are very happy because today he has regained consciousness and one of the first things he requested was that I tell the forum why he's been inactive.
Daniel said there was some business with someone's torch? he gave it to me to send off, but unfortunately I forgot, so this torch which is blue and purple will be sent off tommorow, apoplogies on my behalf for this.

Joe Mo

Hello all,

Unfortunately my son,Daniel, (Misanthrop) has been involved in a very serious car accident, which happened shortly after christmas, he has been in a coma since and one of his friends was killed.
We are very happy because today he has regained consciousness and one of the first things he requested was that I tell the forum why he's been inactive.
Daniel said there was some business with someone's torch? he gave it to me to send off, but unfortunately I forgot, so this torch which is blue and purple will be sent off tommorow, apoplogies on my behalf for this.

O wow, my condolences to you and your son/family. That must have been a hard 2 months. I'm glad to hear everything is getting better.

Thanks for the update!!!

I love how this is the first thing he thinks of coming out of a coma haha. This forum takes ahold of you!

Hello all,

I think the Forum would agree with me...
We send him our best and hope for a speedy recovery...

Thanks for apprising us... :yh:

Jerry

Last edited:
I'm horrified to hear of this crash, yet extremely glad to hear he came out of that coma!

Keep gettin' better, Misanthrop! You know we're rootin' for ya!

Hello all,

Prayers to your family... Glad to hear the positive news. :angel:

I'm sorry to hear about that!

But... question: who sent me the PM then on January 24th? I was in communication with Misanthrop throughout mid-late January o_O

AnthoT

I feel really bad for you :( Glad you're feeling a bit better though Hope you have a speedy recovery My prayers are with you

-Anthony

Last edited:
wow glad you are back. Get better soon... user of the year. Woke up and dealt with lpf business :) That's commitment

Everyone has ignored the fact that I got PMs from Misanthrop throughout mid-January. Either someone else was on his account or something is up....

Everyone has ignored the fact that I got PMs from Misanthrop throughout mid-January. Either someone else was on his account or something is up....

That would be VERY odd.

Last time I was in a similar situation, it was with steviediezie who scammed me and a whole bunch of other people... claiming he had an accident.

Obviously if you received PM's in mid january... something is up:undecided:

FWIW I never let transactions go over 40 days on here except with true veterans.

Actually, it involved something he purchased from me.

Lemme go get the PMs.

So I just checked, and the two PMs I received on January 24th were almost only personal information, so no point in posting those (phone numbers for international shipping). Further, I received two PMs from him on January 20th, but those were his address, so I probably shouldn't include those :p

However, on January 19th, he sent me this:

"Nah not higher than 6V"

I had just sent him a message asking what kind of power supply he planned on using for the driver I was designing for him.