Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

LaZeRz

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

:beer:

I have tried that before. It has about a 60-70% success rate from my past. I just can't guarantee anything so normally I don't do australia.

I was selling those but have only one more left that I was planning on using as a prize in the beamshot competition I'm running.

Any ETA on the viper hosts? (if you are still selling them)

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

Any ETA on the viper hosts? (if you are still selling them)

They sold a bit too slowly for me to continue it. If you get enough people together though I'd be willing to do a group buy for them of sorts!

i just ordered 4 very over spec lasers ill take your 4 best please:D:wave:

if you did get in somecheaper over spec 150s id order one or two

Restocked.

WOW the supers in this batch are nice. First four I tested averaged 78mW... Won't complain at that ;)

*edit*
The blu-rays are way high too!!

Last edited:

Hey Swim,

Might be a stupid question from a newb, but can I use rechargeable NiMH batteries in these lasers? Thanks.

Glenn

Hey Swim,

Might be a stupid question from a newb, but can I use rechargeable NiMH batteries in these lasers? Thanks.

Glenn

I don't think any question is a stupid question. You should be able to use them, but alkalines generally work the best (power outputs will be less otherwise from my experience). Duracell is by far the best battery to use. Just look on eBay for a bundle of them! Won't be more than like $10 for like 16 of them.

Payment sent for a super green and a blu-ray.

Thanks!

tcg

Payment sent for one super green and two blue-ray.

Thank you.

payment for two super overspec greens sent :)

I'm gonna get a super overspec and a blu ray.

What's the lifetime on these? I'm only asking because the kinda overspec greenie I bought is now about a 2mW or so (no beam at night, very small dot). About a month old.

Last edited:

gb546

Payment sent for a kinda overspec and a super overspec

Blord

I got my super overspec green. Very bright indeed. I measure 341mA and 3V at the battery side. And the sticker is labelled as <100mW 532nm green.
It could be a 100mW green for real. Thank you a lot :thanks:

hey just got my over spec greens I even got all five.

Payment for both a super + a blu-ray are through,
Thanks!

payment for a super green sent.
how long does shipping to cali take?

Last edited:

Payment for a blu ray kinda over spec sent :)