Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

mmm123

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

could not help myself had to order a blu ray.... sent pm

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

:beer:

Gonna get everyone's stuff out tomorrow. Running low on supers... I'll restock soon!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Is that 50mW "super over spec" pointer still available? Also, how much was it?

Restocking the supers!

Payment sent for two super greens. :) These will be the first lasers I've ever owned, other than the $3 cat toys. Thanks for this awesome service.

Your going to really enjoy those supergreens.
If you have cats, keep 'em away from them though. ;)

They arrived today. They are all great. Thanks!

Order for a 405 placed!

BTW I was initially confused because I couldn't find a link/price for the ~50mW super overspec 405's, turns out that those are considered "Kinda Overspec" by Swim. Haha, excellent; 1000% overspec = "kinda". I figured I'd post about it so anyone else with the question would be able to find the answer in a search. Thanks for clearing up my confusion, Swim!

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK*

how long would it take to ship to western europe? ordered 2 weeks ago ;) i am not inmpatient but just curious :p

greetings,,

how long would it take to ship to western europe? ordered 2 weeks ago ;) i am not inmpatient but just curious :p

greetings,,

Be sure to PM me if it still hasn't come in another week or so. International shipping is more often than not pretty stupid ;)

got my super overspec 532 and 405 on friday and both work great! I love the 532 at night. Shipping only took about 4 days :)

offroadfreak8582, your avatar is hilarious! lol

Just ordered two blue rays!

Hey Swim, You should sell these in the Laser Pro shop. I think you deserve it. By the way, how long are you going to be selling these?

Hey Swim, You should sell these in the Laser Pro shop. I think you deserve it. By the way, how long are you going to be selling these?

Haha is there much of a difference? ;)

And I've gotten used to it over the years... probably will just keep doing it indefinitely. It's become such a habit that it's really just some spare dinner cash here and there! So don't expect me to stop anytime soon.

hey, i purchase a super over spec green and a over spec bluray from you month ago and i gotten a letter from the custom saying i need to collect it with a laser licence but i do not have it so the custom sent them back to you, may i know have you gotten them?

If so can you sent them both back and state the package as gift instead of lasers? i will pay the extra shipping cost to you.

thanks!

Haha is there much of a difference? ;)

And I've gotten used to it over the years... probably will just keep doing it indefinitely. It's become such a habit that it's really just some spare dinner cash here and there! So don't expect me to stop anytime soon.

Ok that's great, Just wanted to make sure you would keep selling them.

hey, i purchase a super over spec green and a over spec bluray from you month ago and i gotten a letter from the custom saying i need to collect it with a laser licence but i do not have it so the custom sent them back to you, may i know have you gotten them?

If so can you sent them both back and state the package as gift instead of lasers? i will pay the extra shipping cost to you.

thanks!

Whenever I ship internationally I always label it as a gift. I haven't gotten anything back yet though. I'll let you know if I do!