Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK*

So I sent you more than one message. Look back a little further, perhaps try to scroll down the list of messages you've never replayed to and you will find it, unless you periodically delet all your messages without reading them.

Nope there's nothing and I'm going 3 weeks back. I haven't actually ever deleted any message I've ever received.. it's a hassle. Nice try though..

BIGGUN

I've lost a couple of posts when I tried to post RIGHT when the site went to maintenance. They've been doing that fairly often. Maybe they got lost there.

Swim has responded to the few PM's I've sent him in the last few weeks.

???

Kevin

Can these handle the 10440 Li-Ion battery or do we need to stick with 2 x AAA?

BIGGUN

I'll let you know when I get some. I can't find them right now. Orbtronic and Callie don't carry them and LightHound and SuperT are out of stock on the ones I wanted the last time I checked.
I am going through AAA's ALOT faster than I thought.

Kevin

Can these handle the 10440 Li-Ion battery or do we need to stick with 2 x AAA?

Last edited:

Camin

How visible are the beams of the ones people have LPM'ed at 70mW? I can see the beam well at night, and barely see it in a dimly let room. Just trying to figure out if I should buy another or not :p

One day? I dropped this guy a PM and an E-Mail more than a week ago, so ether he hasn't been here or on his email in a week, or he just doesn't care. About the 0 rep thing, I'm not trying to sell stuff over the Internet. You basically make a statment that was totally retarded. What if I ran into a Mickdonalds and told everyone they can't be my Doctor because they have no training? It would be retarded.

Are you :drunk:? I've bought from him a couple times, once about a year ago, and another time about 2 weeks ago. The shipping bumped the laser around a jacked up a crystal or two, it's still putting out ~2-3mW so it's a nice pointer, I asked to keep it and just get a different "super" with my next purchase, we both agreed and this weekend I'm getting a kinda, with a super along for the ride to make up for this one. This guy is a GREAT seller here, and an all around great guy in general. You need to calm down and stop being a total idiot before you get :banned:. 0 rep? Seriously? This dude's maxed out as far as the bars go, you need to put the beer down and gain back your regular vision, because you have got to be seriously jacked up right now.

Last edited:

I'll let you know when I get some. I can't find them right now. Orbtronic and Callie don't carry them and LightHound and SuperT are out of stock on the ones I wanted the last time I checked.
I am going through AAA's ALOT faster than I thought.

Kevin

If they are not rated to handle 8.4 volts the 10440's produce they will fry the driver and/or diode. I don't want to find out the hard way.

BIGGUN

NO NO no no no!!!!!

STOP! DO NOT USE 2 10440's!!
If you run a 10440, you ONLY run one and use a dummy cell in place of the second batterry. It will still be over driving it at 3.7+ volts depending on how fresh off the charger it is.

Even that might fry them so be aware.

Kevin

If they are not rated to handle 8.4 volts the 10440's produce they will fry the driver and/or diode. I don't want to find out the hard way.

Just sent paypal for a super overspec :) Was really into lasers in high school and decided to check some stuff out again. Bought a (probably) crappy 5mw on Amazon which is getting here Wednesday, I'm excited to see how this one compares :)

Just got my Super overspec in the mail, 5 days total including the weekend, Cant complain there :)

Beam is not visible indoors with my pen but it can bee seen outdoors when dim.

was able to get a picture when it first turns on, then the brightness dims a little after about a second.

Not as bright as id like, but its my first greenie, now i hunger for a 2w:eg:

HAPPY here, Great communication and fast shipping,.....

Attachments

• IMAG1282.jpg
    IMAG1282.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

mikeox

Just got mine shipped to Canada fast! works great truly over spec'd thanks so much Swim. Beam visible indoors.

Last edited:

I bough a super overspec about 2 weeks ago got in 4 or 5days. It is a awsome greenie. Also just ordered a overspec on sunday and he emailed me a invoice the same day and shipped on monday. So I would say he is on top of things and great seller.

Swims, are there any super overspec left in stock?