Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser July 4th Weekend SALE!!

Garoq

We are running our first ever July 4th Weekend Sale! Use coupon code "JULY4" to get 20% off any SL products on the U.S. AND international stores. The sale will run through 7/5 at midnight Mountain Time.

Thanks for your support! :)

Rivem

Thanks for the discount Gary!

Do you think you could get some nice pen hosts eventually? I'm really missing the Laser66 chromes, and I'd feel more comfortable buying them from you.

Garoq

Do you think you could get some nice pen hosts eventually? I'm really missing the Laser66 chromes, and I'd feel more comfortable buying them from you.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it. :)

Hi R,
That would be great if someone stepped up to the plate and started offering so pens , Good call pal . You can do it Gary!!:thinking:

Rich:)

Rivem

Hi R,
That would be great if someone stepped up to the plate and started offering so pens , Good call pal . You can do it Gary!!:thinking:

Yeah. Really wanting to build both a 480 and 505 Pen, and I've had a 635 module sitting around for a year in waiting. Honestly, it doesn't necessarily have to be a pen, just a smallish side button host would be nice. It'd be spectacular to have a stainless one like your other hosts.

Either way, thanks for considering Gary! :)

Hi,
Here are some pen lights that you can buy for rear clicky pen builds Husky makes them . They take two AAA or two 10440's and if you need one cell you can use a dummy cell to take up the space in the tube.

Attachments

• IMG_1718.JPG
    IMG_1718.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 59

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Gary, really appreciate your 4th of July weekend sale, just ordered another pair of "Eagle Pair" slip over goggles, you can't have too many. :yh:
You've got to keep your friends and spectators protected as well as you are!

Eracoy

Looking over my collection, I think most of the parts are from Survival Laser, especially the things that fit in a C6 form factor. You've always been a good go-to, and this sale has brought me back to find even more stuff that I didn't know I needed :D Especially a high-power test load.

So thanks, and to everyone else, go buy this guy's stuff!

P.S. I too would love a smaller-host selection such as pens or short builds

Small form factor hosts would go over well. Side switch would be fantastic but even a rear clicky would be good. Maybe even some of those husky lights set up to drop a module into.

Garoq

Thanks everyone for participating in the sale, it is greatly appreciated! :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thank you for continuing to provide quality products, ....and of course, the the occasional sale doesn't hurt either. :yh:

BTW, Just checked the tracking on my Eagle Pair order, it should be here by tomorrow.