Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sup

Hey there from Queensland, Australia. I've been a lurker around here for a while but I'm finally starting to get involved with the community. So yeah, hope to see you all around.

Re: Supper Invitation FREE

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/t...scribe-subject-not-woot-check-dude-40185.html

That being said....

welcome.gif
to the Forum Rogerwilko....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums,

Be sure to read over all of the rules and stickies in each sub section!

Try to avoid making threads when you are unsure of something, Almost all of your questions have been answered either here, or on google. The search bar is your best mate!

Also, Good luck with any of your future builds!

I noticed in your sig "514nm" Is that just a typo? How do you know it's "514nm"? That's an unusual wavelength for a 2mW pointer.

Welcome to the forums,

Be sure to read over all of the rules and stickies in each sub section!

Try to avoid making threads when you are unsure of something, Almost all of your questions have been answered either here, or on google. The search bar is your best mate!

Also, Good luck with any of your future builds!

I noticed in your sig "514nm" Is that just a typo? How do you know it's "514nm"? That's an unusual wavelength for a 2mW pointer.

Yeah it was just a typo, sorry.

IsaacT

Welcome to the forum!!! For a welcome thread I don't think "sup" is that bad of a title, but definitely be descriptive in your titles elsewhere. Making generic titles typically results in nobody paying attention to your thread.

Yet another member from Australia. You people are taking over here. Must be those damn Australian laser laws that are getting people interested. When you tell someone they can't have something it gets them curious. Anyways welcome. LPF is an incredible wealth of information, there's no limit to what you can learn here.

Alan

norbyx

Welcome to the forum. Please don't forget to read all the stickies that you can, and if you get a laser please consider safety as your top priority. Get a good pair of laser goggles and use the laser wisely.