Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Streamlight Microstream Pen 450nm

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
@Lifetime - Glad you like it, I'd do another, but if it took me as long to do that one as it did this one, we wouldn't be seeing it till Thanksgiving! :eek:

@Mattronium - I agree, the blasted, black adapter was a last minute idea just to see what it would look like, and also to keep it as short as possible, in keeping with the mini theme. :yh:

@Red - I think so, sometimes, simpler is better.

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love your build threads, your workmanship and your photos Jeff.
Fantastic as usual.
Now, just leave me here for a while, to drool.

RB
:drool:

paul1598419

Very nice work, Jeff. All your photos came out fine as far as I can see. It is just a pleasure to look at your build threads. Always a treat. :yh:

RA_pierce

Very cool. Nice work! It looks nice and clean.
I have one of these diodes on the way. I can't wait to try it out. So far all the blues I've built in the 450ish range have been multimode.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks guys! :yh:

@RB - Drooling is ok, towels are provided, really appreciate your comments. ;)

@Paul - Glad you liked it, thanks for the report on the photos!

@WizardG - Thanks man. :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Very cool. Nice work! It looks nice and clean.
I have one of these diodes on the way. I can't wait to try it out. So far all the blues I've built in the 450ish range have been multimode.
Thanks RA, I've really come to like these single mode, low/mid power reds and blues, they're perfect for smaller builds, their beam/dot characteristics are nice, and for me anyway, they are the first lasers that I'll grab to play around with, no need to burn the house down just to see some nice beams. ;)