Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sorry, it all my fault. Lazerer's rifle 445nm is work fine

DTR

Re: Never buy laser from Lazerer!!!

Then explain to me why I and lazeerer have been scratching our head over this problem I had for quite a while... and after putting my battery + driver setup to the test load and delivering a consistant 1.22A, my diode does EXACTLY what his does...

When I say my diode does the same thing, it DOES THE SAME THING. I'm not retarded.

Sorry for the noise, ppl playing xbox in background

edit : I'll figure out the YT tags later, Both batteries fresh - YouTube

Dead diodes don't all behave the same, evidently.

I can tell you for sure that is not the diode. If you took the diode out and powered it from an independent power source you would see that it works fine. Diodes do not go from working to LED back to working. That is a current issue. It runs for a second and somewhere in the host weather it be a weak connection, driver, battery or tailcap there is a bottleneck for the current.:beer:

Why does everything work fine and dandy when connected to my test load and in the exact same setup (IE no host and jumper wires from batteries to driver) does the exaxt same as my video when connected to this particular diode.

Believe me, the first things I checked were the host connections, switches and springs.

edit : bacause you put me in doubt I hooked this diode back up to the driver and it is now but a puny pointer. That's why I have replacements in the mail, from you.

Last edited:

I would just get new batteries and if it still does it, short the switch to make sure, also I have seen this problem with a driver heatsink that are using arctic sliver epoxy to isolate them from the case, ended up being the arctic silver working as a capacitor and shutting down most of the driver until power is reset. What driver do they use in that model anyway? Good luck with your issue and I am sure they will cover it.

Sorry, I change the battery, then laser was work fine,how can I delete this thread?
anyone can tell me?

Stix62

Sorry, I change the battery, then laser was work fine,how can I delete this thread?
anyone can tell me?

All part of the learning process I guess :D

I dunno how to delete this thread (pm a mod and ask?), but you could edit the title and first post ;-)

DrSid

anyone can tell me?

Why delete ? We're just getting started !
Gratz to your new laser ! Hope you use proper protection ! Yes, I mean goggles !

Sorry, I change the battery, then laser was work fine

2zfr2wx.jpg

Last edited:

Haha, way to go Max, you've shown once again, how knowledgeable and helpful you are to your customers. Can't wait for my TINY 150mW to get here :D

And yen00795, lol twas quite comical how you freaked out for no reason. You shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast without even checking your laser for the simplest of problems: the battery.

Anyway, good to hear it's working now, have fun & be safe.

anyone can tell me?

I think you should at least edit the title of the thread: just double click on the space next to the words in the forum section the post is in. Max deserves that at least.

anyone can tell me?

Refer to post #7...

This Thread needs to stay so that all the New Members can
see what happens when someone overreacts and calls
sellers CRAPPY before doing any research or asking questions...

Jerry

Last edited:

Also, if you haven't got goggles yet, make sure you get some before burning your eyes out. Too many people in the world don't understand how powerful and dangerous these are without protection.

There's a GB going on right now for oemlasersystems goggles. There's a link on my sig. There are many different sources for goggles though so just find what works best for you :)

anyone can tell me?

You sir should not own a high powered laser. You have demonstrated childlike behavior and general lack of laser related knowledge. You should have charged your battery when you received your laser instead of just installing it and blasting away with your laser. This is why your battery doesn't work anymore. Fail.

Last edited:
Thanks for changing the title. Max is a great guy. +1 for you.

Last edited: