Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

son's revenge bit too sweet (help) (canada)

I admitted I don't know Canada's laws when it comes to defending your own property and self from intruders. They very from state to state. So it is understandable there is much controversy here along with confusion with what the law really says. You did what you thought was right.

...This is only a blue laser, not red......

-Willio

could you explain why this is significant and/or relevant to pointing it in someone's eye? my initial sense is that you do not posses sufficient knowledge of lasers and laser safety. if for no better reason than so you and/or your son do not end up blind, I suggest you educate yourself

I have to give people a mini safety lecture before I can even hand them any of my lasers and some people no longer want to see them after the lecture. thats how serious they are

Last edited:

gozert

could you explain why this is significant and/or relevant to pointing it in someone's eye? my initial sense is that you do not posses sufficient knowledge of lasers and laser safety. if for no better reason than so you and/or your son do not end up blind, I suggest you educate yourself

I have to give people a mini safety lecture before I can even hand them any of my lasers and some people no longer want to see them after the lecture. thats how serious they are

I've actually stopped handing over my lasers to anyone unless they own lasers theirselves and know how to handle them. Too many people immediately tried pointing on reflective surfaces on purpose, even though I told them to absolutely not do that.

APEX1

I think whoever truly posted this thread is nly trying to get a rise out of good people.. Don't let it up set you

Me and my son are animal lovers... We even went as far as starting a campfire with the laser, 0 emissions.

A campfire started with a laser has 0 emissions? Reducing emisions makes you a better vegetarian?

8y5ABu4.gif

Pman

I have a hard time with the laser to eye. I haven't a clue on how things are in Canada but Im having a hard time wrapping my head around this.
This is a joke:
Close to 200 mostly untrained king gophers
vegetarian hunter
why does a large paycheck matter for a 1W 447nm very likely $220 Spartan
No I didn't bother looking through 300+ reviews
Rather get blind for a few days than burn mark on my forehead?
Wouldn't have hesitated to shoot him yet didnt
Officer played with the laser and calmed the kid down meaning?

Too tired to pick the rest apart. This is too much.

Don't quit your day job;)

Carbon is one of the most abundant elements in the universe, trying to reduce it is probably a waste of time.

Now everyone relax and take a break.

Alan

I don't believe his story at all, I think we've been trolled again. Not that such can't happen, I just can't buy into this story.

gozert

I don't believe his story at all, I think we've been trolled again. Not that such can't happen, I just can't buy into this story.

Yeah after reading it for the 3rd time I think most of us including me have been trolled. Weird story it is for sure.

Close to 200 mostly untrained king gophers
vegetarian hunter

The richardson's ground squirrel is a common species round these parts
as for "hunter"..note the quote marks..for legal reasons

Why you even writing here if you're in NY? asking for canadian legal help here

And to all saying I will be penalized harshly, this is not like the USA where the prison system is a big marketing scheme and you get 20 years for sneezing, so show respect or go away from my listing

-Willio

Last edited: