Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD.!!! 2W 445nm Laser in a Z5 Host

Garoq

Re: FS: 2W 445nm Laser in a Z5 Host

I just saw this Angelos, it's gorgeous!! :wave:

The driver heat sink is a bit overkill, no? ;)

BTW I keep trying to give you rep points but I still have to "spread some around" first.

Last edited:

That is one sexy host. I hope you don't mind if I steal it ;)

This should sell easy, but you may have to wait a bit because most people are looking to fork out $450 for a laser.

Like always quality build bro.

EDIT: Damn thats a pricey host....

Last edited:

Indeed the Host is Pricey. One of the reason why is A High Quality build.:)

That is one sexy laser!
I'm in love...but as always love hurts :(
I'm wondering why this beauty isn't already on her way to her new owner ;)

Good luck with your sale! :beer:

Thanks. It is a Great Laser for sure.

I could Make You one if you Like.:D

Wow so tempting.... who would say no to that?:) Thats very nice of you and I would definitely take you up on it, though it would mean agreeing to a payment plan of some sort because I've put myself far back into debt from a laser project I've been working on. I hope to make this project a sale to the forum soon, but not before it's done (so close) and not before I learn how to safely and legally go about doing the sale ;)

How many of these are you thinking of making, and when would you offer more 445 Z5s up for sale? :beer:

Thanks. It is a Great Laser for sure.

I could Make You one if you Like.:D

^PM Me.:)

I dint Plain On Make Anymore on this Host.

Plus Diodes that are capable of producing more then 2W are very rare and are cherry picked diodes.

But if someone wants one Ill Make them one.:)

I can even make them with less power and will cost a little less.:)

Wow so tempting.... who would say no to that?:) Thats very nice of you and I would definitely take you up on it, though it would mean agreeing to a payment plan of some sort because I've put myself far back into debt from a laser project I've been working on. I hope to make this project a sale to the forum soon, but not before it's done (so close) and not before I learn how to safely and legally go about doing the sale ;)

How many of these are you thinking of making, and when would you offer more 445 Z5s up for sale? :beer:

Last edited:

duzy

Very nice laser! Are you able to make any more? Im really interested as i have a spare host lying around.

JLM

Hi Lazeerer,
I have two torch of this model Z1, one of my torches not working now, I am thinking to create a laser with this host. I am interest in the heat sink and focusing adapter only for your Z1 host. Thanks Joel

Hey lazeerer, was the driver in that laser your own design? It does NOT look like a flexdrive, couldn't be anyway cause a single flexdrive could never hit that wattage, and I don't know of any other boost driver that will hit 2 watts even with a G1, unless you happened to stumble across a real freak diode and a flexdrive that actually can hit 1.5A.

And, I know of no linear drivers that are designed to kcik out enough current to hit 2 watts with a 445nm diode and run off a single 3.7V cell.

I'm intrigued?

stumped, but intrigued!

Hey lazeerer, was the driver in that laser your own design? It does NOT look like a flexdrive, couldn't be anyway cause a single flexdrive could never hit that wattage, and I don't know of any other boost driver that will hit 2 watts even with a G1, unless you happened to stumble across a real freak diode and a flexdrive that actually can hit 1.5A.

And, I know of no linear drivers that are designed to kcik out enough current to hit 2 watts with a 445nm diode and run off a single 3.7V cell.

I'm intrigued?

stumped, but intrigued!

It runs off of two 18650 batteries...