Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So what happens at customs?

Well lets see what future prepares me (; now its the third day in customs , its 10:57pm night lets see if i get any results by tomorrow (;

I WANT MY LASER SO BAD !!! That i can even go from florida to new york just to pick it up !! Jesus !!!

Ash

I'm relatively certain that they x-ray lees than 10% (at random) of the packages, and most of the suspicious ones they keep for a few days and analyze the shipping papers (co$t/declaration/cust0ms forms). Also they have a blacklist and Wick3d lasers is on it as well as Boblasers and other companies that have been around for years.

I have ordered several times from Lazerer.com, but I just wish they would change their mailing label so it didn't blatantly say it. :mad:

Also ordered several from the other 2 reputable China companies and every laser got through. Sometimes it took 3 weeks, but the laser always arrived. :lasergun:

in usual, customer pay more attention to the products like laser.
You must care.

custom and postal worker are just like everyone else, some steal, but imo its more likely to get ripped off by customs that by local postal workers, I have had some one in customs chow down on my Schwedenbomben I ordered from Austria.
Whew! --read this post too fast and almost got the wrong idea...

google..Schwedenbomben - Description: Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats are produced in different variations around the world

I dont doubt that-they sound good. but thats item stolen item that usually vansishes fast...lol

I just dont think US Customs steals and take home items very often-

-job market sucks- hard to get unimployment if fired for cause-- just not worth it but some have stealing in thier hearts and will always steal if they think they may not get caught.
Hard to account for items not in inventory ut they dont think that far ahead.

-& I have no doubt theft like this is real bad in some other countries., & it easier to not get caught.

Well i actually received information about the people that work at customs and ... Let me tell you that this guys introduce more things in to their pockets than what you may think :D

my laser has now been at customs for 2 entire weeks. Im getting real worried. Check the post everyday to see if i have the laser... or the dreaded letter.

I bought a 100mw gree laser ... It arrieved at customs in new york the 17th of march .. Now its 21st and still no update whatsoever ):

I've had packages sit in customs for 3 weeks straight that got through fine. In that case the problem wasn't customs but rather that USPS First Class International was the shipping method, and with the cutbacks in USPS it is DAMN SLOW now. Supposedly there is up to an 8 week delay for international usps shipping now.

I dont know if this will calm any worries. but mine got through customs in a day. on its way to me I assume. It sucks others are having to wait. its from lazerer 400mw greeny.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 21, 2012, 11:19 pm
MY TOWN, IA :)

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 21, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
Registered Mail™

March 21, 2012, 1:18 am
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

Processed Through Sort Facility
March 19, 2012, 3:27 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

March 18, 2012, 4:01 pm
HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance
March 14, 2012, 4:40 pm
HONG KONG

EDIT: Status updated just within the last few hours. Needless to say, from MA to IA in less then 24 hours. NICE and tomorrow will be here in less then a month. Order was placed on Feb 24th. Now I wonder if the charger and battery will be separate. only got one tracking number so it may all be in one package.

Last edited:
Is the fifth day and no updates whatsOever ): thts really sad ...): omg i want my laser so bad !!!! And btw its my first green laser 100mw one .!! And yes im excited and yes i want it to pass customs !! BUT NOW !! Lol :D i dont know what to do im just hopping that it arrieves on this or the next week not the third one (;
Btw guys !... What do you all do with a laser,?? I mean i know that i can point at things and all that cool and crazy stuff like burn things but, after that ...

finally an update after six days stuck in customs !! yay!! :drool:
HERE ARE THE DETAILS :lasergun:
March 23, 2012, 11:46 pm
NASHUA, NH 03063
Registered Mail™
March 17, 2012, 3:54 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
March 16, 2012, 8:29 pm
HONG KONG, HONG KONG
Acceptance
March 16, 2012, 10:46 am
HONG KONG
THE LASER CAN ARRIVE BETWEEN TUESDAY OR SATURDAY SO ... yea... but im expecting it by wends day or friday :D YAY!!!:drool::takeit::umbrella::pop::poke::huh::crackup:
lol

holy CRAP!! thats a lot of time my friend !! thats about a month and a day !! jesus.. i hope that it goes passes by .. lets pray so you can get your lase budy !!:gh::undecided::cryyy::p