Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sneak Peak! *Must See*

Hmm... Yeah personally I'm not to familiar with most lasers, but those don't really look like 300mW models I see online, but thats just my opinion. I could be wrong. Like I said, I'm new :p

Also, like I said, Susie will soon be giving the proper specs for those products which have been wrongly described

Sweet :p I also understand that the site is only 3hrs old and has much to fix (probably)

isybub

Could you be more specific?
Yes, i can, i mean "pen" as in, in the shape of a pen, like with the clip and all (the momentary switch)
coz i don't like the torch-like chunky shapes quite as much
Thanks,
Isaac

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot of pucker factor here. No rush, do it right the first time.

HMike

ZRTMWA

I was meaning in the instance, because we have just opened this second site, some details may be wrong, we'll double check everything BEFORE we send it, and if we listed a detail wrong, a refund would be given before it even is packaged.

ANd yes, a 200mW module outputting 150mW would qualify for a refund.

Are you saying you test each laser/ module before you ship it? Do you have a Laser Power Meter to test them with? What kind?

Thank you.

Are you saying you test each laser/ module before you ship it? Do you have a Laser Power Meter to test them with? What kind?

Thank you.

Yes, how exactly do you test each one of your lasers anyway?

Am I missing something? Because so far it looks like everything is more expensive than O-like.

ZRTMWA

Am I missing something? Because so far it looks like everything is more expensive than O-like.

Your missing something. Well, at least not everything is more expensive, especially when you include that beamcheap has free shipping.

Edit: lemonwonder: you really shouldn't be advertising a 6x blu ray diode as 300mW, maybe 200mW overdriven

Last edited:
Everything (especially when you factor in free shipping, whereas O-Like is $3) should be cheaper, if not, give us a buzz.

Yes, we do test our lasers with a power meter before they are shipped.

Lasersbee, wait for what? We are open already..

ZRTMWA

What LPM, how do you know english so well, did you see the diode reccommendation change to 200mW? Thanks

aXit

Do you plan to put up the green labbies and the bigger IR-filtered modules any time soon?

O-like still doesn't have them up from their move to a new site.

What LPM, how do you know english so well, did you see the diode reccommendation change to 200mW? Thanks

Sorry?
I am not exactly sure what power meter we have, I will check for you :)

How do I know English so well? I am from New Zealand, an English speaking country. It'd be pretty appalling if I could not speak my own language.

And sorry, I do not understand the last half of you're sentence, please rephrase it.

Do you plan to put up the green labbies and the bigger IR-filtered modules any time soon?

O-like still doesn't have them up from their move to a new site.

Please use the contact-us form to request products.

BeamCheap is a great website. The only problem I see, is it needs "seperate shipping" for lasers.

BeamCheap is a great website. The only problem I see, is it needs "seperate shipping" for lasers.

We do offer separate shipping for lasers and batteries, just ask over customer service. We are currently implementing an automated method