Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

SkyLasers PL532 - 700mW 532nm

Re: 1st. review

This in my opinion is just stupid! If some member has something to contribute to this forum then post it! This is just pointless yes pointless!! Whenever a member has something worth posting then post it do not waste members time!!

Re: SKYLASERS 700mW 532nm - 1st. review

Review is now up.
Thanks to those who kept their comments on the "interest" side of the fence... :cool:
LPM in progress...

Last edited:

Review is now up.
Thanks to those who kept their comments on the "interest" side of the fence... :cool:
LPM in progress...

Why instead of all this undo B.S just post the final results? I think there is enough drama here other than this extened post JMO!

All right. I have to say that my expectations were met. :beer: Great review. Very thorough and exhaustive.

impatient.gif
I have high expectations... It must be one very thorough and exhaustive review.

All right. I have to say that my expectations were met. :beer: Great review. Very thorough and exhaustive.

lmao :D:D:D :crackup:

EDIT: oops I just saw that the OP is EDITED with the REVIEW O.o let me check it out
nice I love big hosts - feels like a lightsaber doesn't it :D .. what is the LPM result?

anything under/over spec? posts some beamshots with it and the lpm photo too :beer:

Last edited:

Get your review more structured :D

Great that you got this unit!

Well finally you got the green you were looking for isnt it!!

LPM results up...little lower than anticipated.

Did you check to see if it is IR filtered? If it is not then your actual 532nm output may be significantly less!

Re: SKYLASERS PL532 - 700mW - 1st. review

confirmed IR filtering, as promised by SkyLaser

Yep- sometimes this crowd cannot handle reviews/tests in progress-:yabbem:

I did it once and wont again-

I think you did a great job. +2-

being underspec is a problem- not so much now but most lasers tend to have a drop in power over time with lots of use. The better companies always make sure the laser is overspec at least enough that a year or three down the road it will still be spec or better.

It will be interesting to see how long your holds those results and also how it will compare with the No Rest needed 700 632 PL-E from Jetl. It has TEC and a fan.

Did I miss the price you paid??

No price has been released for the PL-E 532/700 but If forced to guess I would say $700 to $800 plus DHL express.

And no less than 800mWs, based on past preformance-

Also can you tell us about the warranty and if it is totally honored like Jetl's?

thnks---hak

Last edited:
Their warranty is 6 months, but if there was a total failure up to year, I got the impression they'd work with you.

I'll check on the other ? and post then.

Their warranty is 6 months, but if there was a total failure up to year, I got the impression they'd work with you.

I'll check on the other ? and post then.

thats good- the better companies will work with you after the warranty period ends. Did you pay full price as per the link?, how much was the shipping and how long did it take.&... if this was a sample for testing that should be in your OP btw.. good job on the review-- a follow-up after some hours on it would be nice to read.

The case totally rocks and I wish more companies would throw those in--too bad SKY does not seem to sell cases alone. (any markings to indicate where SKY got those--inquiring minds want to know) does it have a lock or locks?

thanks for the review--

Back