Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should reckless seller be banned

Should wreckless seller be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I am an American serviceman living in Germany, and I have been following LPF for a long time. I have never felt the need to actively join the forum as I just like to read the posts that interest me. Until now. I am going to post this, and probably not come back to LPF.

ALL of you (except for moderator) are WAY out of line! Sparkles said HE would fix it, for flippin' FREE! Why doesn't Watson just give it too him? He says he sent it out already, ok fine... TO WHO?????? He hasn't aswered it yet. Who did you send it to? TELL US!

I think the laser works fine, otherwise... HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US WHO HE SENT IT TO!!!

Sparkles... you need to fix your stuff AND leave

Okay, Sparkles and biff boffo are the same person. He is now banned for multiple accounts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Reactions: GBD

But he is an american serviceman living in germany... ;)

Nice catch, he had it coming all the crap he has pulled... i don't think he will be missed by many

Okay, Sparkles and biff boffo are the same person. He is now banned for multiple accounts.

attachment.php

daguin

attachment.php

:crackup: This is just too funny. I finally get him to "agree" to stop fighting and just take care of business and he runs right off and makes a second account so he can keep fighting.

Stooopid should hurt :banned:

Peace,
dave

LOL, this is too funny. When I was metering all of his lasers, I asked him if he had some sort of electronics background that helped him build these lasers. He said, "No, I'm just smart!"

Guess my last post got deleted.
Have fun with your laser pointers guys, try not to take life as seriously as them.
They are, after all, just laser pointers.

Last edited:

JLSE

Guess my last post got deleted.
Have fun your your laser pointers guys, try not to take life as seriously as them.
They are, after all, just laser pointers.

I think its on page 1.

Laser pointer by definition are <5mW.. and they arent just....
facepalm.gif
NVM..

I guess not so smart if he is willing to break forum rules :na:

LOL, this is too funny. When I was metering all of his lasers, I asked him if he had some sort of electronics background that helped him build these lasers. He said, "No, I'm just smart!"

Re: Should wreckless seller be banned

am I being naive?

Yes. :D

I guess things are so much easier when they end up getting themselves banned for an entirely different reason. :crackup:

Last edited:
Go ahead and read it, it's worth your time, it'll be deleted soon! LOLOLOLOL

I think its on page 1.

Laser pointer by definition are <5mW.. and they arent just....
facepalm.gif
NVM..

I think it's on the very top of your browser: Laser Pointer Forums
If I'm referring to the wrong crowd, perhaps you guys should change the name of your forum to The Laser Forums or Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation Forums if you want to get snippy about being mislabeled as laser pointer owners.
A name like that would include the
5mW LASER DEVICE crowd as well :rolleyes:
Don't worry, I blame the FDA for your silly laser classification attitude.

That's right, this is all typed up in comic sans on a huge font size because this whole ordeal is pretty comical and annoying.
A company such as O-like can claim higher wattage and run times in reference to both the diode and the battery, have no feasible warranty after shipping costs, then I see active members buying and recommending O-like lasers to each other.
This forum allows even the shadiest companies to advertise and sell here, so long as they pay for it.
A group of you guys are trying to rip off the Artic Spyder with better electronics.
It makes me wonder how you could all be so hypocritical when calling for the banhammer on Sparkles.
Maybe I should just glue a diode and driver in every kind of flashlight I can find, then you'll have to come to me and ask my permission to copy my builds...to which I shall bite my thumb at you good sirs.
You guys are almost as bad as the flashlight Nazis that think every flashlight should tail stand and not roll down a 90 degree wall, have more cooling fins than an R4360, survive a minimum of 10 megatons equivalent blast, have hard points for carrying rockets and cruise missiles, wrapped with more 550 cord than what it takes to manufacture a tank parachute, military D-rings for emergency helicopter extractions under heavy enemy fire, and God forbid it doesn't fit your palm and gives you pain in your thumb and/or index finger because you can't hold a flashlight any other way than in a reverse tactical grip just in case you get jumped by ninjas while you're checking every room in your house before you go to bed.
Come to think of it, their forum looks very similar to this forum...

The way you guys jump on other members and hop onto bandwagon bans here really comes off as a mistaken elitist mentality, since owning a few lasers won't qualify you as an actual elitist...more like a wannabe that can make colored dots of light on objects.

It's not a pleasant experience dealing with that type of individual and won't subject myself to it, so I'm done with this place.
If it makes you feel better, pretend I'm Sparkles's friend and that's the only reason I'm sticking up for him, but know in truth this forum is the vehicle which introduced me to him.
Likely the same vehicle that some members were conned into buying a junk product with from one of those
shady business paid advertisement bribes.

Diode lasers are fun little toys, but they're not worth putting up with this.
(that's right, I called them TOYS and now I'm going to see how long I can stare right into the beam while I let it run off a car battery for hours on end, then when my rods and cones have turned to ashes and my eyelids charred off I'll load up with charged batteries and blindly wave the thing all over in the middle of a park, concert, rave, wherever I can stumble to until the FDA comes to measure my laser output and send me to jail :rolleyes:)
Oops, I think I just made fun of all the safety precautions on this site...:crackup:
Those of you who don't understand the definition of irony, feel free to attack me for that last paragraph.

Admin/mods, delete my account if you wish, ban me, I don't care.
I've got all my PM's and contacts saved.
Just think, if you permaban me, it won't hurt my feelings or anger me, it won't hinder anything in my life, it won't be a nuisance, it won't accomplish anything you want it to.
Nothing I need from this website, so get on with it if you're going to, it'll be the frosting on an otherwise delicious cake.
I do ask that you mumble a few profanities as you're banning me though :)

Oh, another thought, maybe you should delete this post like the last one you didn't agree with as well.
(that's called goading, Let me google that for you)

Yeah, this is definitely getting screen-capped and saved for posterity LOL

:yh::tsk::whistle::thinking::san:;):scowl::cryyy::can::):thanks::eg::confused::evil::crackup::mad::rolleyes::eek::toilet::angel::wtf::drool::p:yabbmad::banned::D:tired::gun::wave::tinfoil::(:shhh::undecided::yabbem::bowdown::bday::cool::sold::worthy::gh::barf::paypal::umbrella::horse::lasergun::pop::scared::fightin::oops::spank::twak::poke::bumpit::huh::drunk::banghead::topic::kewlpics::gj:

Later fa gs!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ WestTexAssKing, You keep saying you are leaving, so GTFO already. No one cares what you think.

Last edited:

JLSE

LOL, looks like mr sparkles sold to a mature customer there..
Interesting how these things turn out. :pop:

Is this what happens when one cousin screws another cousin? Then dumps the baby in a dumpster only to be found by drunk homeless lesbian dwarfs, who slap it to sleep every night in hopes it will grow into productive part of society. Only it turns into a vial little puss faced homosexual internet troll, who's opinion means nothing in the real world, and it has to hide behind a computer screen because it has no real life, and no one give a shit what it thinks?

Reactions: GBD
Is this what happens when one cousin screws another cousin? Then dumps the baby in a dumpster only to be found by drunk homeless lesbian dwarfs, who slap it to sleep every night in hopes it will grow into productive part of society. Only it turns into a vial little puss faced homosexual internet troll, who's opinion means nothing in the real world, and it has to hide behind a computer screen because it has no real life, and no one give a shit what it thinks?

freeman-he-mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.