Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should DarkArmyofOne be Banned?

Ban DarkArmyofOne?

• Yes ... its been enough already

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No ... dispite what he's done, he's still a good guy

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kelly isnt my new supplier and never will be after what you posted about her... lol keep making assumptions.. ;) i tried to make some sort of truce with you a long time ago and your the one that turned it down. i still have pms back from when you were a n00b and was asking me questions. dont play mr. innocent b/c your not. you were a n00b looking for help at one time too.

remember this?

Darkarmyofone said:
That was mighty awsomely cool of you Drew, i honestly was completely surprised and basicly jumped for joy "literaly" as i had just went and bought parts from radioshack in anticipation of the sleds. so i can take em back now ^_^

0613091447.jpg

i'll post a photo of my intact package contents in the sales thread to shine a little light on the haters.

Thanks again Drew, BEST reguards

Tyler

Last edited:

@ ilikeadabox

Their right man, i know your trying to stick up for me and all, wich is very guts of you, and i commend you, but i dont want to see you get ned repped to death or banned because of a situation reguarding me. they all know you support me, and that we are friends, but it's best to just leave it be. you dont deserve the neg rep's you've gotten over this lousy, waste of a thread. im not getting banned, period. so no worries mate. just go about your usual LPF business, dont get yourself into hot water over me ok?

Thank you though. just play it safe man, when you dont have much rep to begin with, all it takes is one asshole to ned rep you to death and your branded a "bad" or "should be avoided" member, when in-fact you really are a good member, who is very willing to soak up as much knoledge as possible. thats a good thing, just put it to use in other threads, i dont want to see any-more people getting neg-repped over this dumb-ass thread.

I can hold my own, they all act and sound tough, but they can only do so much. i'll be here reguardless, just keep YOUR nose clean ok? dont wanna see ya get banned or have a bunch of neg rep because of this thread. you understand what im sayin? im just trying to get you out of the spotlight, im the one in the light (or should be) you should stay in the shadows, and not dig yourself any deeper or your future on LPF might be a shady one for a no-good reason (wich i've seen happen before)

Just friendly advice ilikeadabox, dont take offense, i dont want to see anything bad happen to you friend, i'll be alright.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

kelly isnt my new supplier and never will be after what you posted about her... lol keep making assumptions.. ;) i tried to make some sort of truce with you a long time ago and your the one that turned it down. i still have pms back from when you were a n00b and was asking me questions. dont play mr. innocent b/c your not. you were a n00b looking for help at one time too.

remember this?

Yes i do remember that, that was very kind of you yes. and i still use the same test-load believe it or not (their hardy little things arent they?)

For that i thank you, i did forget about that, so i owe you an appology, i am man enough to say that. i am sorry for overlooking that andrew.

If you like, i even have an extra test-load if you'd like it replaced as a gesture of good faith, or to return the favor.

Drew... truth be told, i WANT to be friends with you, and i'd like to maybe work something out where we can match our prices, only if you want to though. I stand corrected, i DID forget about the test-load, and fot that i appologize.if it's even at all still possible, can we just shake hands and make ammends, and i will up my prices to at least match yours on PHR products, as a sign of good faith again... if not, again i understand. this is my last attempt to make ammends with you Drew, i am sick of fighting and competing. it gets very tiresome. so if you'd like to have a real, man-to-man talk privatly via PM, please do PM me. i'd like to speak with you about a few things (not bad things)

And about the supplier, i shouldnt have assumed, this thread just has me a little hyped up, theres alot of things i want to say to allot of people, and it can get frustrating sometimes. i appologize, but you should e-mail kelly for the record, i think she has some "special" sleds you might be intereted in that she's trying to get rid of for cheap, and i dont need them right now, as these diodes would be mainly for builds. just a friendly tip. im done fighting with you andrew, it's too much stress. i have nothing left to say, even if there was, im refraining from doing so.

We've both wasted hours and hours bickering back and forth... what do you say we finally put an end to it? this is my peace proposal, if you accept, PM me... if not, then i'll just assume the opposite.

But thank you for the test load, that was very nice of you, and it did slip my mind. you were right. if you'd like me to replace it, i happily will, because you did help me when i needed it.

Tyler

Last edited:

Jaseth

Tyler, that neg rep was about 5 hours ago..
What you just wrote to ndrew was good, please don't jump back into the defensive because of that neg rep.

Seb

{snip}
and you THOUGHT i undercutted you on your sled supplier, when in fact www.LASER-HX.com contacted ME (SLED SUPPLIER!), lol, oh btw, kelly contacted me too, your "new" supplier {end snip}
Calling you on this point here, Xiehua did not contact you, both you and I know the truth regarding this....

thanks guys, good boost of moral is just what i needed, now that i know half of you are full of shit, 1/4 of you just dont like me, and the rest im not sure about, but i could also care less, i wouldnt piss on 90% of you to put out a fire. (unless your a descent member, and not a hate-artist)

I may not agree with the "hate campaign" waged against you, but if this really is your attitude to the forum then I think you need to seriously re-think things. I've stayed quiet up till now on a couple of other points, but your last couple of points have really left me thinking hard about these matters. Plenty of members don't have a problem with you - and I wouldn't have offered to help you with the web design if I didn't think it was the right thing to do, but your knee-jerk reactions aren't contributing anything. Your last statement wipes out 90% of a potential market, and purely from a business standpoint is not a good move. I don't want to make enemies here, but as a piece of friendly advice, your attitude is not going to help your business. Like you've said, you aren't going to be leaving any time soon, but a healthy business does not say that 90% of the community's lives aren't worth saving...

Hey Tyler hope everything works out in the long run. Try to gain trust before anymore of this bickering, its to long and tiring to read it no doubt to wright it too.

as jaseth stated... look at the time stamps... it was posted well before your post and mine.

i see that now Drew, my bad, post edited. im assuming no PM then Drew?

Charlie... really.. Pm me, we have things to discuss.

Hey Tyler hope everything works out in the long run. Try to gain trust before anymore of this bickering, its to long and tiring to read it no doubt to wright it too.

thats what im attempting to do, i really am. i have taken a step back, and am trying to make peace with people.

I wish harm to no one, and i wish this hadnt begun to begin with, as it has been for the oast month or two, no one will hear of any issues reguarding me anymore. as i am not putting mysef in a position to foul up in any way, my goal now is to finish these last few builds, then stick to the website. thats it.

Im done fighting guys, you can PM me if you need to talk, but i get everyones point, i've been warned plenty. and i am now receding.

Thanks to those who supported me, i am forever gratefull.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

thats what im attempting to do, i really am. i have taken a step back, and am trying to make peace with people.

I wish harm to no one, and i wish this hadnt begun to begin with, as it has been for the oast month or two, no one will hear of any issues reguarding me anymore. as i am not putting mysef in a position to foul up in any way, my goal now is to finish these last few builds, then stick to the website. thats it.

Im done fighting guys, you can PM me if you need to talk, but i get everyones point, i've been warned plenty. and i am now receding.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Remember that even if no one else is, I will always be watching and waiting for you to slip up.. and you will slip up. I wish I could say otherwise, but I've got a pretty good bead on you. It's only a matter of time.. please prove me wrong.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Honesty is a wonderful goal, although it can be really hard :D
Good luck buddy :beer:

Remember that even if no one else is, I will always be watching and waiting for you to slip up.. and you will slip up. I wish I could say otherwise, but I've got a pretty good bead on you. It's only a matter of time.. please prove me wrong.

Be my guest "friend" you wont catch me slipping, no matter HOW hard you try, i encourage you to watch me actually, please do! so i can prove how wrong you are, and you are all over-reacting over things that are now long in the past, and i have said my peace, appologized, paid for damages caused, and done w/e possible to make each and every situation right.

What more could you ask of a man? not much i'd say

So go right ahead electro, i'll be watching you too FYI, if thats how it's gunna be. i will prove you wrong., and you will be treated as you treat me, but step over any boundries and it's on. defermation of character being one of them.

@Ndrew - im assuming no peace?

@dave - still waiting for an answere about why you bought from me

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.