Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Seller refusing to sell.

A seller has NO obligation to sell anything to you simply because you really want it.

Either find someone else with it, source it yourself, make it yourself, make whatever amends the seller requires of you, or do without.

I cannot imagine any scenario in which public whining will help the situation.

Peace,
dave

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
**EDIT** -- Whoa! That is a lot of threes. Too bad it won't last the hour ;)

Yes it will, it is now immortalized in the following .png:

tuj6P.png

and just think about it this time next year it'll be 33,333 posts :crackup:

One could always get someone else to buy, and forward it. :whistle:

Kind of like beers when you're to young to drink.

I am sure we all know who BHW is talking about. After all, you mentioned the visitor messages in the OP. Not hard to know who you speak of after looking at the visitor messages recently. Either throw it out there, or just don't mention the messages.

BTW, he isn't obligated to sell you anything. Didn't you piss of a different vendor who later refused to do business with you shortly after joining the forums because you bad mouthed him/his product publicly? I am all for public speach and opinion, but some things are better off worked out privately. Know what I mean?

Either way, I am certain you can source it elsewhere.

ped

The best advice has allready been said, make your peace with the guy, we lose our tempers now and again, but were all adults.

Doofus

Although none of us seem to use grammar like adults. I've had more trouble reading replies in this thread because of missing apostrophes, switching too and to...

Last edited:
I am not going to name names. But I will tell you guys the situation.

I somehow got roped into an argument between to members on the forum, I stated my opinion and said please don't get me involved... Well three unanswered pms later and a threat via visitor message and he gets an infraction from a mod. Now, I am trying to buy a lot of stuff from him (you can only get it from him) and he refuses to sell it to me. I told him, "Can we put our problems aside and act like grownups? I need ____"

Now am I wrong or not? But this seems like bad business ethics to me...

Life Lesson 101: Don't get involved in an argument between two other people if it doesn't concern you.
Life Lesson 102: If you 'burn' someone, don't expect them to extend any favors to you.

"You dont crap in your own back yard, because one day you might step in it." :tinfoil: