Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

SELEM is coming who is going

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date Start date
You just want the lenses? :thinking:

I still have the Protera. It only does ~1mW ;)

I haven't taken the time yet to see if I could tune it up

Peace,
dave

yes i just want the lenses im trying to make This and im getting 1 red one blue and one green of THESE

And about the protera I may be able to help you tune yours to a higher power

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish I was there.

Make sure to get some bada$$ pixxx :gun:

Due to some last minute schedule finagling, both aryntha and myself are going. He's actually on his way to my house in TN from denver atm.

Yep I'm on my way...

Was going to be picking up the Tunable He-Ne from Sam Goldwasser while there, but, I missed telling him that I was going by *45 minutes*, so he didn't bring it. I'm kicking myself *hard* on that one; if I had called Sam just an hour earlier, we would have had some sweet, sweet 544/593/604/612/633 gas action going on.

Oh well. Sh*t happens. I guess he'll be shipping it after SELEM.

That saying, since I don't like to take big risks I'm only bringing one of my lasers really (well.. some pretty standard ones like my 635-40mW and the DTR/EHG 2.1w 445 - oh, and the Qumefox build 405nm-750mW) - but the exotic one I am bringing, its the 556nm, for what its worth. :)

Why the 556nm? ..... it's still in warranty. c_c :P

Anyways. See you folks there, I guess! Probably getting in mid Friday.

I am also bringing an exotic laser
I will be bringing my Protera unit.

qumefox can you bring your 589nm laser i have never seen one in person.

I saw 1mW of 593.5 last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 589 is dead, like most of the other GPL have seemed to start becoming lately. But someone there will likely have one. I figured Aryntha would bring one but I guess not. I don't really have a lot of built lasers at the moment due to selling off most stuff I build to people locally to help pay bills, but i'll bring what I have, which from memory is one of my 1.3W 445nm sipiks w/modes, a 90mW 405nm trustfire ef23 w/modes, my micro 50mW 532 in a 1x AAA MXDL, and 405/532/660 newish pens.

I might can put together a 660nm sipik and EF23 before aryntha gets here tonight but only time will tell.

Back