Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has shown his true colors, this is how he robs his customers, with pitiful scare tactics, some will fall for it and he keeps their money, he is a filthy blackmailing extortionist.

Last edited:

So joker gave me a negative rep???? Really dude?

-Alex

This is not how an adult should behave:

WHCNVc7.jpg

He's neg repping anyone who's said a word against him. IMO I've been fairly civil up to now.

Now that's over. :mad:

I can't neg him again yet but I will as soon as I can, he deserves to be red bars as a warning to the 15000 daily visitors.

This blackmailing thief threatens people and steals their money, he is butt naked.

IF YOU HAVE MONEY WITH EITHAN YOU MAY WANT TO GET IT BACK

Because he will claim I screwed up his pay pal and he cant refund, but he will still be selling and stealing.

Last edited:
I really don't care and I would not do anything to hurt anyone here over that blaclmailing liar, he is slowley destroying his self anyway, he has shown his true colors and I was not even in it today, I was ignoring it all playing in my 06 thread.

To buddybob and redcowboy you have a apology from me for jumping the gun for accusing you of being trolls because of the stuff with joker. I am sorry. Im not going to go in to a long thing about what is going on because I am sick right now to my stomach on what this is doing to the forum any way sorry and gl

Thanks for the neg, joker. Along with negging everyone else who says anything about you. It really brings out your character, not giving a crap about your own reputation and your company. We'll be the ones cracking up once you enter red bars.

Apologizing is one thing but acting upon it is another. You have apologized with no intent on keeping the apology sincere. That's the point I was trying to make, but you couldn't understand. Probably because you have no idea what's between right in wrong, incompetent bastard

Hey accepted, you did what you thought was right.

I just hope he can't steal as much money now with his fake tracking numbers mail fraud scam.

Funny thing is I was leaving him alone, I decided to make another 06 test thread and was not even in it when he started attacking me, must have hit a nerve yesterday.

I hate to see people cheated, I have seen a lot of it on ebay, fake tracking again and again is a major red flag.

Last edited:
Thanks for the neg, joker. Along with negging everyone else who says anything about you. It really brings out your character, not giving a crap about your own reputation and your company.

Yup, he's on a roll.

WHCNVc7.jpg

And breaking forum rules too while at it. Though what's forum etiquette when you've already lied, bullied, and bullied your way through customers for a few months?

Yup, he's on a roll.

And breaking forum rules too while at it. Though what's forum etiquette when you've already lied, bullied, and bullied your way through customers for a few months?

Indeed. Let him keep going he's basically destroying his own profits.

<sarcasm>

"Hey look at this guy who neg'd me for no reason, I should buy his product!"

</sarcasm>

To buddybob and redcowboy you have a apology from me for jumping the gun for accusing you of being trolls because of the stuff with joker. I am sorry. Im not going to go in to a long thing about what is going on because I am sick right now to my stomach on what this is doing to the forum any way sorry and gl

No need to make apology buddy. You are just deceived by sci-fi's double face.

Um, guys.....
From what I can see, SciFiLasers is the sole sponsor of this site. Bring down SciFiLasers and you'll most likely bring down this entire site as well. When I google "Laser forum", I don't see any other sites like this one. So bringing down the one company that sponsors this site, along with the site as a result won't do a thing for this hobby of ours at all. I just started here a short time ago and bought my first laser. I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be a place to have discussions about it in the next few months.

Let's not go blowing holes in the hull of this ship. We're all aboard the same ship!

Um, guys.....
From what I can see, SciFiLasers is the sole sponsor of this site. Bring down SciFiLasers and you'll most likely bring down this entire site as well. When I google "Laser forum", I don't see any other sites like this one. So bringing down the one company that sponsors this site, along with the site as a result won't do a thing for this hobby of ours at all. I just started here a short time ago and bought my first laser. I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be a place to have discussions about it in the next few months.

Let's not go blowing holes in the hull of this ship. We're all aboard the same ship!

I do agree that getting rid of a website sponsor is NOT a good idea. However, I simply cannot condone keeping a sponsor who lies, threatens and uses shady tactics around his customers.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.