Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not denying anything.

I as a response to his treat told him how will he feel if I will treat him and tell his government how he blackmails me ?

Asked him how he fees about that.

As what he does is blackmailing does not matter how you see it. That is what it is.

OK let make this simple I am not asking you actually send hutt132 a +$100 but have you promised to send him these money if the product not delivery on time?

Re: Can you guys please stop recommending Sci-Fi Lasers?

Isaac I am glad to see that you can being justice and nice on discussing this thread

Not quite sure what do you mean by the term “technique”. I am just responding to Vortish with his point that I don’t quite agree with.

The reason I start this thread is not try to resolve the problem between sci-fi and their customer that already happened. But letting people know how sci-fi run their business to avoid the similar issue from happening again. LPF is a very important place for the starter. Any recommendation from a senior member like you and vortish can be decisive. You are right that sometime silence is needed but not always. What sci-fi have done so far ( false statement / fake tracking / threatening customer / huge delay on shippment up to 4 months ) has already cross the bottom line that everyone should accept.

I apologized if I being aggressive on my tone. However I am not quite completely agreed with the word “attack” you used. I am not making a fact that is not true. All the threads are quoted from different member in this forum.

What I consider “attack” is what sci-fi lasers have just done to me. Neg repping me without explaining on everything they have done ( I know it is hard to explain). Anyway this is good thing because this will let people see more of his personality.

hmm.. yep the word attack came out wrong.. i'll rephrase it.:angel:

The title.. may be it sjould've been Scifi issue and h ow to fix it....(it sound more friendly and assertive)....

Last edited:

hmm.. yep the word attack came out wrong.. i'll rephrase it.:angel:

The title.. may be it sjould've been Scifi issue and h ow to fix it....(it sound more friendly and assertive)....

I respect you Isaac. I appreciated your suggestion on revising the title but I am afraid that I can’t do it. The main point of this thread is quite clear. Which is stop recommending Sci-Fi Lasers. I think it is fair enough we have given enough time for this company to improve themselves but unfortunately we didn’t see any. Stop recommending them at least giving them more time to fulfill the current order. Please notice that until now Thejoker301 refused to respond anything while he has already addressed this thread obviously he is still trying to evade.

To Thejoker301: I know you always selectively respond to something that you know how to respond and ignore the other, let the post sink and let people forget about it. I am sorry to say this is not gonna work for me. I would like you to give an explanation on all of this before I stop updating this thread / other thread .

Last edited:
Re: Just bought three lasers from Sci-Fi

He says they should work by monday with delivery a few days later if I understood the pm correctly.

Ah, nice! He said that about my tracker last week, but even now it's not working. I said I'd ask for a refund if they're not working by this Wednesday, but Joker seems confident that mine will arrive by then. I hope he's right!

Hey Elly, how do you like your SciFi, hows about some pics?

My laser hasn't arrived yet. The process has been a hassle, and like I said above, if it's not here by Wednesday, I'm going to ask for a refund and see if I can find someone on the forum who's willing to make a similar laser for a similar price. Preferably someone based in the US, but I'm not too picky as long as the laser arrives in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Re: Just bought three lasers from Sci-Fi

Can't wait to get mine too! Been about 6 weeks, but Eitan has always responded quickly. He just gave me a new tracking number last night and said it will deliver next week, I'll be sure to post pics when it gets here. I wonder if they cause problems at postal inspection or something, I've had like 4 different tracking #'s. Hope all is ok!

Joker says "I will do X"
Joker later says "I will no longer do X"
OP says "I will tell others that you will no longer do X"
Joker says "that is threatening and blackmail!"

That's f:)cking ridiculous, and you KNOW it, Joker. I was going to give you red bars for that bullshit just now, but I'll sleep on it first and see how you respond later.

Last edited:

buddybob, you make very sensible and logical points. I agree on most things you have said so far.

I am putting my reputation on the line as well as yours as some people seem to disagree with the discussed point of view. vortish is a great guy, but I'll be honest, the neg rep was not necessary, you're stating your opinion on the matter and the whole e-mail log is there for everyone to see. Everyone has access to it, the same access that the original "victim" had.

On the point why this thread was created, "Can you guys please stop recommending Sci-Fi Lasers," that is very vague but also very aggressive rather than sensible and civilized. You're opinion does not rule over others and has no right to, people can recommend whatever they want no matter what they want.

Just my 2 cents :beer:

Edit: Just saw the neg rep from thejoker, I must've missed it earlier... Just because he was exposed doesn't give him the right to neg rep for no reason. Come on joker, you know better than this. You're running a business (that sponsors LPF!), the LAST thing you should be doing is trying to intentionally piss off members in the forum. It makes the situation worse than it should be.

Last edited:

diachi

Joker says "I will do X"
Joker later says "I will no longer do X"
OP says "I will tell others that you will no longer do X"
Joker says "that is threatening and blackmail!"

That's f:)cking ridiculous, and you KNOW it, Joker. I was going to give you red bars for that bullshit just now, but I'll sleep on it first and see how you respond later.

You missed the "I have your address, I will report you to your government for blackmail" part - which is just a super sketchy thing to say to a customer. I know that wasn't the quote word for word, but that's the gist of it.

Either way ... We should wait for Eitan to explain this all before we get angry. :D

vortish is a great guy, but I'll be honest, the neg rep was not necessary, you're stating your opinion on the matter and the whole e-mail log is there for everyone to see. Everyone has access to it, the same access that the original "victim" had.

Its nice that you think that I am a nice guy I really try to be fair with every one on LPF. I will explain why I neg rep Buddy. He has been on here less than a month and then thinks that he has to make a entire thread about what is going on with scifi lasers! Then the title proceeds to suggest that we dont suggest sci fi. like you said Plasma the title was very threatening in nature. We all try to get a long here on lpf. Having a difference in opinion is fine but do it will some tact. The lack of tact and his aggressive tone is the reason I neg repped him. I respect that he had a opinion but do it with a decorum of not coming across like a know it all.

OK let make this simple I am not asking you actually send hutt132 a +$100 but have you promised to send him these money if the product not delivery on time?
He did promise he would send me the money. Here is a quote from him on his other thread: "I promised him , that if by Thursday he will not get the laser I will refund him + $100"

You missed the "I have your address, I will report you to your government for blackmail" part - which is just a super sketchy thing to say to a customer. I know that wasn't the quote word for word, but that's the gist of it.

Either way ... We should wait for Eitan to explain this all before we get angry. :D

Here is a direct quote of the email he sent me:
"done. Already told about you. Do not do such things ! this is basically blackmailing !

I will forward your address to the government if needed. I got your address. How about that ?!?!?!?!?"

The point is not me getting the $100 he promised, but exposing how TheJoker301 lies to his customers. He lied about shipping me my laser, and lied about his promise to send me an additional $100 if the laser had not arrived by a certain date. He also blames the shipping company for his incompetence to send tracking numbers to his customers.

Last edited:
He did promise he would send me the money. Here is a quote from him on his other thread: "I promised him , that if by Thursday he will not get the laser I will refund him + $100"

Here is a direct quote of the email he sent me:
"done. Already told about you. Do not do such things ! this is basically blackmailing !

I will forward your address to the government if needed. I got your address. How about that ?!?!?!?!?"

The point is not me getting the $100 he promised, but exposing how TheJoker301 lies to his customers. He lied about shipping me my laser, and lied about his promise to send me an additional $100 if the laser had not arrived by a certain date. He also blames the shipping company for his incompetence to send tracking numbers to his customers.

you no longer want *$100*? that's good then..Now we have one less issue.

So now the issue is focused on Customer service?

you no longer want *$100*? that's good then..Now we have one less issue.

So now the issue is focused on Customer service?

I do want the $100 he promised, but that is not the main point of focus.

I believe he should not be allowed as a verified seller on these forums until he stops lying to his customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.