Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, has anyone had any experience with awesomelasers.com? I can't find ANY reviews or videos, and the dude seems like a joke, especially since over half of his site is dedicated to bashing Wicked Lasers. And he sells a laser that's supposedly 2W, which I didn't even think was legal to ship. I'm not really looking to buy one since I'm building my own at the moment, but... I was just wondering... pretty much strictly out of curiosity. Thanks.

anselm

UTFSE
Bottom line: it's not exactly a complete scam, but he is one very shoddy individual
and I would advise anyone to stay well clear of that David Todeschini aka Ciphoenix person.

Last edited:
You want to stay away from Awesomelasers. The guys lies so much you never know what you're going to get. And at 2W the laser will fail really fast. So I'd say thats probable BS too.

jakeGT

Child molestors are usually not very good business men.

D

Delorean Geek

I dropped by the site since I havent visited in a while. What a joke, he is touting all about how a 1W or a 2W 445 is an ideal weapon mounted site....(and he has testomonials to prove it):whistle:

jakeGT

From that one thread a while ago, he said he was making 2.5W 445 lasers for the military, but they were going to need nitrogen cooling fillaments around the diode housing.

This guy knows his stuff you know

This guy is one big ripoff stayaway from this site, just got a blue 455 nm laser it took 6 months. PIECE OF JUNK. I wasted money. The batteries donot hold a charge, the power output is no where near what is stated, am unable to adjust focus with out powering off and removing part of head. I had to send email indicating that I was going to file criminal fraud complaints to get laser. The laser was shipped in 1 day imagine that after waiting 6 months. I spoke to this person over the phone and the language he used was very foul. Bad site to do business with

jakeGT

Once again, if you read my post a few up.

CHILD MOLESTERS ARE NOT GOOD BUSINESS MEN.
PERIOD, END OF STORY

There is more truth in that then most know at this point in time.

wambulance.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.