Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

Good news :D, we are resuming business now, feel free to order anything on our store.

Ship time might be slightly longer than usual because of the sudden order demands which have been accumulated in the past two months.

Are you changing the lasers offered or anything else related to the political issues going no there? Just curious as nothing new has happened, at least in the press. Glad you are able to resume sales again. (y)

LiquidTech

question, what kind of markings do you put on your boxes since im aussie and im concerned about customs taking it

LEDTVLaserPointer

Hello LEDTVLaserPointer,

What is the purpose of the green laser pointer? It doesn't sounds like a good idea to point a laser on a LCD TV.

For pointing at the LCD, heh, because the big shots dont wanna use air mouse. I know its not the best solution but we have been using a 200mw green laser and they know the risk. Its broken now so we looking for a durable replacement. Previous one was bought from laserpointerpro.com, but they keep sending wrong models and dont last long.

Dian Jebat

Hey hey.. check out sanwu 7 watt at their website, now have 7.5watt..!! Awsomeee..!!

I know it's indicated as 445nm, but do the new 7.5 watt diodes sometimes get up to 450-455nm in wavelength?

Snecho

I ordered the laser saber attachment and stainless steel adapter on 12/21/2019. The stainless steel adapter arrived by itself without the saber attachment. I figured they would connect the two prior to shipping but now I feel they only sent the adapter. Extremely pissed off as I've yet to receive a response from them.

BEWARE! NO NOT ORDER FROM SANWU LASERS!
Sanwu is one of the most reputable and best laser pointer companies there is.

It sounds like they are sending you the two separately, and the reason they are not responding is because it is currently Chinese New Year. Also why the second shipment is delayed.

I'm aware of all of this. The stainless steel adapter cost $13 to ship alone, which is more than the adapter. Why would they ship two separate packages and lose that $13 when they literally could have connected them into one piece. It just seems like a complete fud up to me.
They are reputable. Just have patience.

Snecho

FYI for Sanwu buyers, it is Chinese New Year in China right now so shipments will most likely be severely delayed until it ends February 8th. Same if you are trying to contact them.

It's always a good idea to look out for Chinese holidays when ordering lasers 😊

Hi, Chinese New Year 2020 is January 25th this year . Last year 2019 was February 5th..
Rich:)

I've found them to be reputable. I'm sorry you are frustrated. Pretty sure it will be resolved.