Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

BlueQ

Customs risk is significantly higher for laser pointers, the german customs probably recognize the shape of the 303 style laser pointers- since hundreds if not thousands of laser pointers being imported to germany every year. We have to do the extreme by dissembling your laser pointers and seperate them into three parts to confuse the germany customs.

So the combo 303 lasers I ordered will be delivered in parts in order to avoid being seized by customs, if I understand correctly.

BlueQ

Good news everyone, the state of the delivery changed to "The item was posted and is currently being delivered". So it passed customs. I am so excited for my first lasers now :)

hello i will buy a laser soon but dont like to be hold in costums!! dont have a option in shipping like PRIORITY DIRECT MAIL? i use this all the time in banggood from china and avoid always costums... good deal

Hey Podo.
It seems that my review for your Cyan laser is getting some attention so I shared your link on my YouTube channel :)

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what diode is used in the 500mw 405nm pocket series? What does the dot profile look like?

I tried emailing customer support but havnt heard anything.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what diode is used in the 500mw 405nm pocket series? What does the dot profile look like?

I tried emailing customer support but havnt heard anything.
Maybe Sony 12x or Pioneer 16x. No idea really :(

Sanwu Lasers - the world's most powerful copper made handheld lasers for laser enthusiasts

Our online store: www.sanwulasers.com / www.sanwulasers.org

WmN5EUK.jpg

We will post the latest product updates here, free feel to comment or submit your suggestions on our products. ;)
Hey podo I placed an order with sanwu a couple days ago and I have a question and Francis hasn't gotten back to me in a day or 2. I purchased the 445nm striker saber does it come with a g7 lens and if not can I buy one separately. And also I paid the 50 dollar FedEx/DHL shipping can you tell me when it will be sent out my order number is #4227 thank you - Ryan

MRI3T

Hey podo I placed an order with sanwu a couple days ago and I have a question and Francis hasn't gotten back to me in a day or 2. I purchased the 445nm striker saber does it come with a g7 lens and if not can I buy one separately. And also I paid the 50 dollar FedEx/DHL shipping can you tell me when it will be sent out my order number is #4227 thank you - Ryan

Hmmmm... i’m wondering if they are down or something is else is wrong… I made an order back on February 9 while they were at Chinese new year and I have yet to hear back from anybody and I emailed Francis about a week ago ... and have recently sent a few text messages to the number listed on the website, now the website won’t even load ??

Hmmmm... i’m wondering if they are down or something is else is wrong… I made an order back on February 9 while they were at Chinese new year and I have yet to hear back from anybody and I emailed Francis about a week ago ... and have recently sent a few text messages to the number listed on the website, now the website won’t even load ??

It loads for me fine. I do got to say it seemed like I had to chase Francis down after I placed my order to answer any questions about it. I paid the most expensive shipping they had and they shipped it yesterday and it cleared customs today so I'll have it tomorrow

MRI3T

It loads for me fine. I do got to say it seemed like I had to chase Francis down after I placed my order to answer any questions about it. I paid the most expensive shipping they had and they shipped it yesterday and it cleared customs today so I'll have it tomorrow

Maybe it was an error on my end, but I couldn’t get the website to load, now it’s fine. That’s interesting how you got your order ships so fast !? As I was saying I placed my first order back on February 9… either way I’m sure they’re busy cranking out quality high end lasers like the other few that I have !! Glad to hear that you will be getting your new saber soon, it definitely is an amazing strong beam, I hope that you bought the beam expander is well. It makes it even that more amazing

Maybe it was an error on my end, but I couldn’t get the website to load, now it’s fine. That’s interesting how you got your order ships so fast !? As I was saying I placed my first order back on February 9… either way I’m sure they’re busy cranking out quality high end lasers like the other few that I have !! Glad to hear that you will be getting your new saber soon, it definitely is an amazing strong beam, I hope that you bought the beam expander is well. It makes it even that more amazing
If you pay the 50 dollar DHL/ FEDEX they guarantee to build and ship within 2 to 3 days if you read their site they say allow 7 to 10 days for them to build the laser before shipping. That's why the DHL shipping is great more.expensive but also much safer because they have tracking and insurance and very fast delivery times

MRI3T

If you pay the 50 dollar DHL/ FEDEX they guarantee to build and ship within 2 to 3 days if you read their site they say allow 7 to 10 days for them to build the laser before shipping. That's why the DHL shipping is great more.expensive but also much safer because they have tracking and insurance and very fast delivery times

Yeah, I know what you mean and I did see all of that information on their website. As I used the more expensive shipping for one order when I bought my RGB laser. But like I said my other order was post on February 9 and I made another one about a week and a half ago so it has been well past the eight day mark. Just waiting... lolo_O

Yeah, I know what you mean and I did see all of that information on their website. As I used the more expensive shipping for one order when I bought my RGB laser. But like I said my other order was post on February 9 and I made another one about a week and a half ago so it has been well past the eight day mark. Just waiting... lolo_O
Yeah that's crazy hopefully they get back to you. How is the rgb laser? I really want one. A little to expensive for me right now tho

MRI3T

Yeah that's crazy hopefully they get back to you. How is the rgb laser? I really want one. A little to expensive for me right now tho

It definitely is pretty amazing… You should check out my review that I posted on their webpage!! I think I’m the only one that reviewed it so far, it’s the one by CHAD C

iv'e ordered a couple from them on the sanwu site
on the 25th feb.woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
They are as follows

100mw 405nm Laser Pointer
This laser makes fluorescent objects glow! The 405nm violet laser beam contains high energy giving it the power to engrave objects and pop balloons; even when out of focus!

80mw 532nm Laser Pointer
This green laser pointer is perfect for Astronomy! Youll enjoy the extremely bright beam slicing through the night sky. Additionally, it is powerful enough to light matches and cut duct tape when focused properly!

Beam distance (0.25x)Violet: 5km+ Green: 10km+ Red: 15km+

woohoooooooooooooooo

my bad, in only ordered and paid for the green one :( i am so frustrated , idiot i am.......im just starting with lasers so............

Attachments

• laserssanwu.jpg
    laserssanwu.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: