Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

BlueQ

Customs risk is significantly higher for laser pointers, the german customs probably recognize the shape of the 303 style laser pointers- since hundreds if not thousands of laser pointers being imported to germany every year. We have to do the extreme by dissembling your laser pointers and seperate them into three parts to confuse the germany customs.
So the combo 303 lasers I ordered will be delivered in parts in order to avoid being seized by customs, if I understand correctly.

BlueQ

Good news everyone, the state of the delivery changed to "The item was posted and is currently being delivered". So it passed customs. I am so excited for my first lasers now :)

rcgomes

hello i will buy a laser soon but dont like to be hold in costums!! dont have a option in shipping like PRIORITY DIRECT MAIL? i use this all the time in banggood from china and avoid always costums... good deal

Richie89

Hey Podo.
It seems that my review for your Cyan laser is getting some attention so I shared your link on my YouTube channel :)

carulli2

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what diode is used in the 500mw 405nm pocket series? What does the dot profile look like?

I tried emailing customer support but havnt heard anything.

Last edited: