Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

steve001

Is there any way to change the operation mode from multi-operation mode to single mode on a 520nm 1000mW Striker?
If you're asking is it possible to change the internal workings probably not. If not, do what the other poster said.

The easiest way is to leave the switch in the position you want it and just click once for on, once for off. My 1W 445 Guardian with the MM switch is irritiating, but I never switch it out of 100% power, so it's not so bad.
Yeah. I thought the MM option would be cool but I found it really annoying to deal with. Would have opted for the single mode only if I knew when I first purchased my laser! All things aside, I love my 520nm though.

Immo1282

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah. I thought the MM option would be cool but I found it really annoying to deal with. Would have opted for the single mode only if I knew when I first purchased my laser! All things aside, I love my 520nm though.
Worth emailing Sanwu and asking them if they can send you a single-mode switch for it? Not sure how the Striker's set up but it might be possible?