Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RPL 425 studio image

Ash

Um. On the first shot, it shows the laser on but the keys are along side it. Is there a key in it that is just not shown, or can it be used without the safety key?

the keys come out and dont stay in man i need a RPl 450 now or rpl 425
hey will it pop a balloon der duh jk lol

hey can i copy these to my pic collection my my own us
in my albums they are very nice

Emc2

the keys come out and dont stay in man i need a RPl 450 now or rpl 425
hey will it pop a balloon der duh jk lol

hey can i copy these to my pic collection my my own us
in my albums they are very nice

Sure you can save them in your album... Thanks for the comments. I need to buy some balloons. :)

Looking at these phenomenal pics is making my pants bulge.....

.....must be my wallet getting bloated.....time to buy another RPL!!!!

Todd, would it be ok if I request some Hi-Res pics of some of these? These would make great wallpapers.

Great work!!!!

My fav is the ROCK one, because rockhounding is another passion of mine but mostly because you don't normaly see lasers laying on rocks just lounging around and that's what I think of when looking at this pic. there all very nice !!! :whistle: makes me want to contact SCOPE and get in on the GROUP BUY... :D

Peace All...

Man, those are some INCREDIBLE pictures, Amigo - Phenominal work!

You know what would be a cool photo? Get a bunch of RPL's, tie them all to a longline, and pretend you're trolling for a Hercules ... From what my Herc tells me, they taste just like chicken!

(TOTALLY just kidding, RPL guys - I figured I could get a rise outta John with that one!)

:) :) :) :) :) :)

All beautiful pictures, my preferred is the last one for the maximum details definition and the perspective of the image, joined with the best laser beam I have had the opportunity to see; all these particulars make a perfect contrast with the stone surface. :beer: