Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RF532-200mW-FLX Laser

DTR

Nice, and thank you.

The beam is off set then as you described to me... is that a big deal?

Faona claims its stable at 185mW

I have not had any issues with it and would think as long as the beam has a nice dot, it is not hitting the inside of the lens or any part of the aperture you should be alright(but I am by no means an expert).

fullinfusion, you have an issue with an angled beam.

DTR's beam is offset.

An offset beam is easier to deal with than an angled beam.

fullinfusion, you have an issue with an angled beam.

DTR's beam is offset.

An offset beam is easier to deal with than an angled beam.
well the beam is straight from the out-put coupler when I unscrew the lens cap.

It's just the beam is not shooting straight out of the lens cap when I screw it back on.....It's not the lens directing the beam thats the problem, it's just the position they drilled out to press the laser into...

did I say that right lol?

Yeah. If that's the case, then there's not much you can do.

If your 50mW lens cap makes no difference, then it means the module's not mounted straight in the host.

DTR

Hello all. Got my LPM today and though I would share the power test on this unit.

I have to say that I am very happy with the output on this unit.
60 second test
Stable 217mW
Max 225mW

VIDEO LINK

Hope this helps.

Hello all. Got my LPM today and though I would share the power test on this unit.

I have to say that I am very happy with the output on this unit.
60 second test
Stable 217mW
Max 225mW

VIDEO LINK

Hope this helps.

That's great... Thanks for the report. I should have one of these on the way although, I can't seem to get the tracking to work. It's nice to see that the output should be close to what is listed.

DTR

That's great... Thanks for the report. I should have one of these on the way although, I can't seem to get the tracking to work. It's nice to see that the output should be close to what is listed.

The tracking never updated. It still says something like hong kong post has notified us about a package. And it just shows up. Go figure.

Did you see the Beam shots I did. LINK

Remember the battery goes in negative first. It does however have the reverse polarity protection and you cant damage it by doing it wrong it just wont work. Hope this puts you at ease with your purchase it is a great unit. If you enjoyed my posts rep love is always accepted.;)

Yeah, mine keeps saying not found. The time difference might have something to do with it. I don't think they are being dishonest or anything.

I did see the beam shots. They have me eagerly awaiting my laser. I keep forgetting about the rep'age thing. Thanks for reminding me.

DTR

Yeah, mine keeps saying not found. The time difference might have something to do with it. I don't think they are being dishonest or anything.

I did see the beam shots. They have me eagerly awaiting my laser. I keep forgetting about the rep'age thing. Thanks for reminding me.

I do have to say I find it funny that I have had mine for a few weeks and it still says

Label/Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE on June 28, 2010. No further information is available for this item.

If I was a dishonest person. Poor Rayfoss. I can see a lot of people pulling the "it never came" line on them.

So wait we have found a good reliable 200mw 532nm laser?
I have been looking to buy a green laser to mod into a lab style laser, after reading this it looks like i have found it.
I was looking for a 150mw but 212 stable is not bad. for the price.
Any one take this thing apart down to the basics before and have some advice?

DTR

So wait we have found a good reliable 200mw 532nm laser?
I have been looking to buy a green laser to mod into a lab style laser, after reading this it looks like i have found it.
I was looking for a 150mw but 212 stable is not bad. for the price.
Any one take this thing apart down to the basics before and have some advice?

Well I am not willing to do a complete breakdown of this thing yet. But I can get some shots for you.

Hope this helps:beer:

Host
flx13.jpg

Lens
flx22.jpg

flx21.jpg

flx9.jpg

flx12.jpg

flx3.jpg

flx17.jpg

Module
flx23.jpg

flx6.jpg

flx1.jpg

flxr.jpg

flx14.jpg

flx18.jpg

flx20.jpg

Battery compartment
flx7.jpg

flx4.jpg

Tailcap
flx15.jpg

flx16.jpg

EDIT Added a few after seeing that my flashlight mode was pulsating faster than I could see it but the camera picked it up

Last edited:

DTR

it helps now i would love to find one of these used...

I have added some more pictures. My light was on a lower power mode that was pulsing faster than my eyes could detect but my phones camera was picking it up.